whats that song on the simpsons when barts handin out the hymns and its like garden of eden or sumthin, is it just called garden of eden or does it have another name? cuz i think i remember sum1 tellin me once and i was all like oh ok didnt think it was called that
I thought I was a big man until the doctor told me I really do have a third leg
lol wut?
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Its a play on In-A-Gadda-Da-VIda by Iron Butterfly.

If you noticed he had it down as being wiritten by I. Ron. Butterfly. (obviously Iron Buttefly).

And the lyrics were the same except it said In the garden of eden instead of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.

If you want to know more about inagadda or Iron Butterfly wiki them or something. And I suggest looking up the full version of inagadda on youtube or something.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Last edited by Punk Rocker at Aug 9, 2007,
haha thanks heaps i only heard it a couple of times b4

Learn to use correct spelling and grammar next post.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
haha i try but i'm heaps crap
except for then
cuz now im trying lol
Quote by maidenwarrior
haha i try but i'm heaps crap
except for then
cuz now im trying lol

Correction:

I try, but I'm heaps crap...expect for then, because now I'm trying.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
haha i told you
Quote by maidenwarrior
haha i told you

Correction:

, I told you!

Sorry, It's a habit.

the muffin!
ok i say we end it right here, no matter how many mistakes i make in this sentence
Quote by maidenwarrior
ok i say we end it right here, no matter how many mistakes i make in this sentence

Correction:

Okay, I say we end it right here, no matter how many mistakes I make in this sentence.

You'll pick it sooner or later.

the muffin!
Okay, I say we end it right here, no matter how many mistakes I make in this sentence.
Quote by maidenwarrior

You are now ready to be a respected member of UG!

Remember:

1. Use as much correct grammar as possible.
2. Use paragraphs.
3. Don't use l33t and SMS/MSN chat language.

the muffin!