hey first off i have read the reviews on UG and its not much help. All the reviews seem to be nearly 10 out of 10 for everything. Anyways has anyone played this guitar as im looking for a metal guitar but i dont want to be paying for a piece o crap just because it has dime's name on it. Im looking at getting either this or a jackson js30rr or king v.
I dunno, but bear in mind that the only people who'll have reviewed it will be Dime fanboys, some of whom may never have even touched said guitar.

Having said that, general concensus is that the Washburn models are superior to the Deans.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Rumitup
hey first off i have read the reviews on UG and its not much help. All the reviews seem to be nearly 10 out of 10 for everything. Anyways has anyone played this guitar as im looking for a metal guitar but i dont want to be paying for a piece o crap just because it has dime's name on it. Im looking at getting either this or a jackson js30rr or king v.

Don't buy that. Its a terrible low-end model. What's your budget?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by steven seagull
I dunno, but bear in mind that the only people who'll have reviewed it will be Dime fanboys, some of whom may never have even touched said guitar.

Having said that, general concensus is that the Washburn models are superior to the Deans.

+1

Every Pantera video I every remember seeing always had Dime playing a Washburn guitar.
My Gear:
Cort X-9 w/ Super Distortion+Air Norton, Jay Turser Vintage Series Strat
Line 6 Pod 2.0, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Peavy Rage 158
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix JH-1 Wah
IDK about the dime 332, but my friend has the dime32 (idk what the difference is)

So i'll go ahead assuming they're pretty similiar.
Neck is a little chunky. You can shred, but IMO its more of a rhythm guitar.
Stock pickups are decent. Not potted though so they squeal. Normalish output. I'm not sure how to describe the sound but IMO its chunky but bright.
I don't like the tuno-matic style bridge because I find it hard to palm-mute on but you get used to it.
Frets are nice and big but thats mainly because it has only 22frets and I usually play 24.
Nice action.
Body is well built and will handle a lot of punishment. However, it is huge and you gotta take care about the lower bouts.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
For the money you'll get a bit more mileage out of this.

http://elderly.com/new_instruments/names/dean-ml-79-floyd-rose-with-case--ML79F.htm

I like the tone of the Black Gold V a bit better, but this wasn't bad and lower price.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD