Page 1 of 2
Well last night I split my knee cap open in a motorcycle crash...Whoop Di ****ing do!
Splitting your knee cap is as hurts as bad as it sounds, the pain is excruciating. Whats worse is that i am going to the South of France in 5 days so that means i cant party...

So lets talk about all your bumps and bruises that you have acquired through out the years!
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
recently, i was getting off a chairlift on a snowboard, and sum noob fell over in front of me, causing me to fall on their snowboard edge and CUT MY LEG OPEN TO THE FRICKIN BONE. I didnt feel it though, cause it cut the nerves and it was cold
Quote by Slicendice
never had a disapointment like that before, but once I had the shits at disneyland. It was pretty brutal.

Dude, me too. I think it happens to everyone.
My cousin split his knee cap aswell. He was riding on the back of a car when he fell of and landed on his knee. the doctor patched him up, but the idiot decided to take the bandage off early himself. He went down the street a few minutes later and saw that his knee cap was near his ankle. The doctor had to take it out and now he has no knee cap on his right leg.
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART
I'm pretty sure I'm in worse pain than you right now.

I spent last weekend at a friend's cottage and I pretty much got really, really badly burned. I've got blisters on my shoulders, and extreme burns on my legs and feet. So basically, every time I get up, I have to endure EXTREME physical pain before I can slowly walk my way to the bathroom. And yes, even the walking hurts after the initial get-up. I can barely put my feet flat on the floor without feeling excruciating pain. I have no idea when this will heal, but hopefully soon.
Quote by Archaon
I'm pretty sure I'm in worse pain than you right now.

I spent last weekend at a friend's cottage and I pretty much got really, really badly burned. I've got blisters on my shoulders, and extreme burns on my legs and feet. So basically, every time I get up, I have to endure EXTREME physical pain before I can slowly walk my way to the bathroom. And yes, even the walking hurts after the initial get-up. I can barely put my feet flat on the floor without feeling excruciating pain. I have no idea when this will heal, but hopefully soon.

Howd you get the burns?
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART
I used to have an awesome raleigh bike, though it was technically a deathtrap. It had rubber handlebar grips but they were sliding towards the middle of the handlebar, so the sharp metal circular ends of the handlebar were sticking out. I was cycling happily down the road, as one does, and so when a car started coming towards me I went to go onto the pavement, but judged the angle badly and fell, and the handlebar rammed in my collarbone, snapping it. Even worse, my dad (who is a doctor) didn't think there was anything wrong with it so I didn't go to the hopsital for 3 days.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
I used to have an awesome raleigh bike, though it was technically a deathtrap. It had rubber handlebar grips but they were sliding towards the middle of the handlebar, so the sharp metal circular ends of the handlebar were sticking out. I was cycling happily down the road, as one does, and so when a car started coming towards me I went to go onto the pavement, but judged the angle badly and fell, and the handlebar rammed in my collarbone, snapping it. Even worse, my dad (who is a doctor) didn't think there was anything wrong with it so I didn't go to the hopsital for 3 days.

Yeah, my dad used to be a paramedic. Then he retired when my sister was born. I ripped my hand open, and there was glass shards all in it. (One of those light tubes) He said it was a scratch and would heal up. The doctor had to reopen the cut, take the shards out, and stitch it back up.

Thanks dad!
I broke my arm while arm wrestling. I was winning at the exact moment that it broke though. =]

I ended up having a weak spot in my bone (right in the middle of my humorous).
True story, as follows...
I worked at a camp and was teaching archery. I was shooting a compound bow, the most powerful the camp owned. Well, if you have your forward wrist wrong, the string will snap you and slit your wrist open, especially with this bow, as it was a hunting compound bow. I had a bad grip for my last arrow, so I was going to ease the bow and re-grip. Well, to get better leverage I lowered the bow and somehow managed to catch my sack in between the string and the cam (the little spinny gear at the bottom). THAT was the worst pain of my life, without a doubt. There were a few campers, luckally behind me so they didn't know what happened. I sent them away, but I still had the problem of getting the bow off. I had to open it back up (that was hard as hell) and as soon as it was off I collapsed and couldn't breathe. Long story short, my sack was cut, my "head" had 2 cuts and I didn't move for 4 days. Oh yes, ICE... lots of ice and pain meds were needed.
i ran full tilt into the corner of a door once and split my head open...2 days later i broke my leg in 2 places.
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by joelfaessler
I worked at a camp and was teaching archery. I was shooting a compound bow, the most powerful the camp owned. Well, if you have your forward wrist wrong, the string will snap you and slit your wrist open, especially with this bow, as it was a hunting compound bow. I had a bad grip for my last arrow, so I was going to ease the bow and re-grip. Well, to get better leverage I lowered the bow and somehow managed to catch my sack in between the string and the cam (the little spinny gear at the bottom). THAT was the worst pain of my life, without a doubt. There were a few campers, luckally behind me so they didn't know what happened. I sent them away, but I still had the problem of getting the bow off. I had to open it back up (that was hard as hell) and as soon as it was off I collapsed and couldn't breathe. Long story short, my sack was cut, my "head" had 2 cuts and I didn't move for 4 days. Oh yes, ICE... lots of ice and pain meds were needed.

ARGH!

Ive never broken a bone and the most stiches ive had is 5 for a few cuts and a mole i had removed.

But my uncles mate was a trucker and one day he went over a speed bump or something and trapped one of his nuts between his ass and a metal seat, it burst.
One of my dads mates took a golf ball at full pelt to the sack it caused it to rupture at the back.
And my cousin was once riding on the front of a bmx when he slipped and caught is balls on the break handle and ripped his sack open.

Lot of sack injuries in my circle lol.
Last edited by System Overide at Aug 9, 2007,
Once I was skateboarding on a treadmill at my friends house...I had fell once but I had pulled the emergency switch and all was well...so I got back on and proceeded to do a heelflip...it sucked me up and pinned my foot between his wall and the treadmill....the treadmill was on high...and was very grippyfull...it burnt, blistered, and then ripped it all off, leaving pretty much a hole in my foot...it healed a lot like a burn...it would get soft with a bandage over it...and hard without it...so I would go to school, and it would be fine (except it was infected and reeked) but as soon as I came home and let it dry...I was put in extreme pain...to the point where I almost cried........
Quote by joelfaessler

Last night I sprained my ankle....I can't really walk or anything, I think it might actually be dislocated.
Member of UG's LBGTQQ
Member of the Grammar Nazi's
PM Matticuss22 to join.

Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
I died once.

Its pretty extreme!
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
lol, ive only sprained my ankle thts bout it, u gys ave been in the wars lolz

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by joelfaessler

Damn, now my dick hurts.

I broke my sturnam (sp?) while wrestling, cracked my ribs while wrestling, landed on my neck while doing a backflip and bruised my chest, broke my nose in a fist fight, during another fist fight I was temporarily (sp?) blinded, broke my nose again this time during hockey, when I was surfing the fin of my surf board hit me in the head and I had to have get stitches (still don't know how many), my dog bit my arm open, my other dog bit my chin open, broke my left arm in three places, broke my pinky, broke my right arm in two places, and my wrist, the part that was open popped out of place so they had to do surgery on that, and I fractured my leg.

I'm accident prone, that's not all but I won't tell the rest cause it's gonna be a bitch to type.

/wall of text yes, I realize that was a giant run-on sentence STFU
dang, split the kneecap?, you wont be able to play guitar for a while now.

anyways, i was at camp one time and you know like those stupid spinning things in the playgrounds and stuff, you have one kid spin it while everyone else holds on. it was like that but you stood on this one and grabbed a bar at the top. well i did that, and my one counselor whos like a friggin WWE wrestler(not really) spun it so fast i was pretty much swinging vertically hanging onto a bar thats vertical and yeah i let go and did a missle faceplant right into the ground and cut everything from my face to my feet.
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by blakehendrix at Aug 9, 2007,
Sorry to hear about your trip to France being messed up thread starter.

This is really tame compared to what some of you guys have been though...... a bow sting to the balls sounds unimaginably painful

In the winter over here its always the little runty kid that always has some A hole running after them trying to steal there hat. Well back when I wasn't 6,3 and built like a brick s**t house that used to happen to me quite a lot one day I just happend to skidded on a patch of ice and went head 1st into a wall....... I got an egg in seconds and the rest of the day off with concussion.
Of course you can party. plus, you get the sympathy touch as well, which means more boobies for you, and less effort, since they will come to you.
Silver lining to every cloud.
Well this happen to one of my friends last summer. Two of my friends and I were biking down this big hill that curves and leads into town. One of my friends was ahead just so my other friend and I couldn't see him. Then we're almost to where the hill stratens out and we hear "Oh ****!!"BANG! and we come down to see that our friend just hit a car that had stopped. And now our friend is rolling down the rest of the hill(another 200-300 feet). Now my other friend and I almost fall of our bike laughing(our friend get hurt ALOT, so we weren't worryed). And when we got to him, he just said "ooowwww", so we left him.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Well this happen to one of my friends last summer. Two of my friends and I were biking down this big hill that curves and leads into town. One of my friends was ahead just so my other friend and I couldn't see him. Then we're almost to where the hill stratens out and we hear "Oh ****!!"BANG! and we come down to see that our friend just hit a car that had stopped. And now our friend is rolling down the rest of the hill(another 200-300 feet). Now my other friend and I almost fall of our bike laughing(our friend get hurt ALOT, so we weren't worryed). And when we got to him, he just said "ooowwww", so we left him.

That's kinda mean.
sliced my thumb open to the bone with a stanley knife. it pissed out blood. i mean, hardcore blood spurtage.

lucklily, the cut was at an angle so it was a flap of flesh, otherwise i would have had to have an apparently very painful injection so they could stitch it up.

i now have a lovely big v shaped scar on my left thumb.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
I've never broken a bone.

I've got scars all over the shop, but no broken bones.
Same here, all scars no broken bones.

But months ago I was moshing and my thumb bent against someone who was coming in the opposite direction. For a second I thought it went completely backwards, but I didn't see. The pain was so extreme I had to sit down and almost passed out. I saw colours for about ten minutes and later on couldn't move my thumb.

Mosh with fists closed.
There is no end to creation.
I dislocated my shoulder once at rugby training, it happened before so I just slotted it back in and kept playing. But then like 3 days later it wasn't gettin better and was taken for x-rays. Turned out I'd broken my collar bone, and when I say broke I mean like shattered.

I got so many sympathy girls while in that sling. Use injuries to your advantage!
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I broke my hip when i was 15...

like most people do when they're 80

Haha, i broke mine when i was 12. Well, dislocated it, and i still have the pin in it and im 19 now. Hurt like a bitch, and i didnt go to the hospital until like 4 days later because we thought it was just a pulled muscle.
Quote by redkippersandal
My cousin split his knee cap aswell. He was riding on the back of a car when he fell of and landed on his knee. the doctor patched him up, but the idiot decided to take the bandage off early himself. He went down the street a few minutes later and saw that his knee cap was near his ankle. The doctor had to take it out and now he has no knee cap on his right leg.
omfg I cringed

-While playing footy, some noob soccer-kicked the ball while I was trying to pick it up, it dislocated my pinkie 90 degrees outwards... lovely! I was about 10 or 11.

-When I was about 12 I was rollerblading down my street coming home from a mate's house, ans this asswipe in a 4WD flew out of his driveway in reverse without bothering to make sure no one was coming. Anyways, it rammed into me and I was knocked flat on the ground, out cold for 5 or so minutes, with a broken collarbone. This fucktard has done this so many times, he almost ran me over so many times, it's ridiculous. Then one day he succeeded.

-When I was about 14, I was in the school gym, about to throw a basketball from the half-way line by bowling it over my head with one hand, and some cocksucker stepped out in front of me at the same time, and I smashed my hand into his head. Got a fracture in my right index finger. And the bastard blamed me for it and gave me shit about hitting his head. I broke my fucking finger ffs! Because he didn't look where he was going and stepped in front of me!
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
OH!!

>.<

DAMN!!

Quote by Aussieloco
landed on my neck while doing a backflip
Actually, I've done that too
I was doing backflips on a trampoline at some school camp, and someone kept telling me to do it again, do it again. Well, I started to get tired, then she said "Do it again!" So.. I figured... "Okay, last one."
Aaaand I didn't make it. Got halfway, couldn't turn the rest of the way and just landed on my neck. Couldn't walk for a couple of hours, and even after then I walked stiff and my neck hurt for a couple of days. I got lucky...

And as for stitches, I cut my lip open when I was learning to walk (1 or 2? ish). I fell over and smashed my face into the corner of a small coffee table, and cut my lip open. Got one stitch in there, and I still have a badass scar on my lip.
Quote by bluesmaster
Well last night I split my knee cap open in a motorcycle crash...Whoop Di ****ing do!
Splitting your knee cap is as hurts as bad as it sounds, the pain is excruciating. Whats worse is that i am going to the South of France in 5 days so that means i cant party...

So lets talk about all your bumps and bruises that you have acquired through out the years!

awesome ( to having a motorcycle)
what kind is it dude, ccs? how fast were you going and what gear did you haveon
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
YOU LOST THE GAME
...DAMNIT!!
I've never broken anything, and these stories are pretty brutal. The worst that I've gotten is that once I woke up really sick, walked to the bathroom, sort of passed out, fell down, got up, fell down again, got help getting up, fell down again in the bedroom. It was awesome. I was so sick that I couldn't even move when I fell down the second time.

EDIT: forgot about the infamous razor blade incident. Wasn't that bad. I was using a razor on a model I was painting and it slipped and I nearly sliced the top of my thumb off (went in under the nail, like skinning an animal)

Also, I nearly lost half a fingertip on my right hand to scissors. It was hardcore. didn't hurt too bad, but I bled about 3 ounces.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Aug 9, 2007,
When I was young, I fell down from trees and hit my head a lot.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Page 1 of 2