yeah okay i have been vac banned for quite awhile now but i wanna play again on secure servers so im guessing i have to buy it again but my quesion is can i keep the friends list i have and put it on the new account also would i have to change anything else like email address or something?
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
dont think you can have 2 accounts registered on the same email.. the friend-list you have to copy over manually, (write em down and add them), how come you got banned?
no....
Quote by Minchpie
dont think you can have 2 accounts registered on the same email.. the friend-list you have to copy over manually, (write em down and add them), how come you got banned?

i sort of haxed but it didnt work so i gave up didnt hack got banned 3 days later kinda lame only wanted to try it out
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Thou shalt not cheat xD. I'm not sure about email (propably it's not possible for different 2 logins to have the same mail adress) but friends list is rather not recoverable. You can't login on your old account, right?
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
Quote by _vampire
Thou shalt not cheat xD. I'm not sure about email (propably it's not possible for different 2 logins to have the same mail adress) but friends list is rather not recoverable. You can't login on your old account, right?

yeah can login but can only play non vac servers
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

Quote by Syn_66
i sort of haxed but it didnt work so i gave up didnt hack got banned 3 days later kinda lame only wanted to try it out

Don't even try to get back on you stupid hacking noob. You suck.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Fuckin' hackers.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Trixxr
Buy a new game.. i have a vac banned account to ! VIVA LA HAX !

I hate you. People like you ruin the game. Give it up already, no one ****ing likes you.

The only people more pathetic than the ones who religiously play CS are the ones that use hacks.
^ CS is awesome :p.

But there are way to many people who disregard the rules on some servers, and hack to... shame really.

The funny thing is, the VAC proof hax are payed for so you have to pay to cheat. Loosers tbh.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH