pic r not there, explain yourself or i close
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
i want the picture!

i'm going to assume its a lorry that looks like optimus prime and say 'wow, how cool!'
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
If you quote his post it has the link to the image there... but it looks like the forum doesn't allow posting images which are hosted on it to other sites or something like that.
Quote by StonaLemons
If you quote his post it has the link to the image there... but it looks like the forum doesn't allow posting images which are hosted on it to other sites or something like that.

The image is an attachment. I assume you have to be a registered member of the forum to view it.
Quote by MightyAl
The image is an attachment. I assume you have to be a registered member of the forum to view it.

Yep. I don't think the threadstarter realized this though...
wheres the pics?
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Quote by Lethal.7
the pic shows up fine :/

to you because im guessing your a member of it but since were not we cant see it
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Phail!

I registered on the forum just so that I could see the image, save it to my computer and post it here for everyone else to see...
but instead I get this:
"Scourge, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

This thread loses.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Phail!

I registered on the forum just so that I could see the image, save it to my computer and post it here for everyone else to see...
but instead I get this:
"Scourge, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

This thread loses.

That's what you get for telling me to **** off.
Quote by Aussieloco
That's what you get for telling me to **** off.
This didn't have anything to do with you though...?

And c'mon, I said that to you 'cause you were begging to be sigged
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Vermintide
I can sum up this thread in one word:

That's not a word. It's an overused screenshot.
R E G G A E
Quote by Scourge
This didn't have anything to do with you though...?

And c'mon, I said that to you 'cause you were begging to be sigged

I hexed your account j/k I just wanted to call you out on that.