Old School Silverchair! Wheeeeeeeeee!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
wow... good to see everyone is starting up a conversation... yeea.. *twiddling thumbs*

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
soundgarden was the best band of that time and temple of the dog is an amazing album - band. Soundgarden was the most creative and had the best musicians.
Everclear,The Melvins, Alice In Chains, Mudhoney, Nirvana, Old-school Silverchair, L7, Babes In Toy Land, Veruca Salt, Hole.

Who here agrees that most of the female bands were better than the male ones?
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Quote by Belsius
soundgarden was the best band of that time and temple of the dog is an amazing album - band. Soundgarden was the most creative and had the best musicians.

In your opinion it was...
Quote by Belsius

I never really liked Soundgarden that much for some reason. Most of their songs sound very similar. And IMO Alice In Chains has better musicians, Jerry Cantrell is awesome. Soundgarden is still very talented though.
Quote by SG thrasher
well of course is my opinion but i know to many people that think the same not to be sure of myself
in my opinion best singer without doubt chris cornell, best guitarist arguably kim thayil, best drummer maybe matt cameron currently pearl jam.
^- imo
Singer: Chris Cornell and Layne Staley, they're pretty equal but their styles are very different
Guitarist: Jerry Cantrell
Bassist: Krist Novolesic
Drummer: Dave Grohl
Quote by SG thrasher
^Singer: Eddie Vedder
Guitarist: Kim Thayil
Bassist: Jeff Ament
Rhythm Guitar: Stone Gossard
Drums: Dave Grohl

That is a grunge dream team.
The.
yea you know, thats why theres an ONLY grunge thread in here

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^- Ok that pretty much beats mine.
Quote by SG thrasher
sorry matt cameron would blow Grohl out of the water and I like Grohl but Matts been drummer a lot longer and can beat some stick for real As for cantrell and Thayil well cantrells more metal sounding, Kim is just sound, hints the name soundgarden. As for bass Mike starr, just listen to Would? come on and Cornell hands down if it wasnt for him we would probably not have Eddie Vedder. Sorry but Nirvana was the least talented band out of the grunge years
also another good drummer though not grunge that would make a joke of grohl, Mike Bordin
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Vocals: Chris Cornell
Backup Vocals: Eddie Vedder
Lead Guitar: Jerry Cantrell
Rythym Guitar: Kurt Cobain
Bass: Mike Starr
Drums: Dave Grohl
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Vocals: Chris Cornell (maybe weiland on back up wouldnt that be interesting)
Lead Guitar: Jerry Cantrell dueling with Kim Thayil ( considering I think they are the best of the time.)
Rythym Guitar: Stone Gossard hands down
Bass: Mike Star or Les Claypool (also would be interesting) (also Claypool has played with Cantrell)
Drums: Matt Cameron Hands Down
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
What about Mike McCready? Holy **** he can play. Just listen to the solo on Alive...
But seriously, all of the musicians mentioned above are all as good as each other imo