Hey everyone.

I want to pimp my good old RG321MH a little, and though of maybe a pick guard for it. Now I wonder, what kind of pick guards are compatible with it? Doesn't matter if it's HSH, or HH. And where can I buy one? Will a pick guard from an RG350 fit?

And also, how much work and hassle is it to put the pick guard on? No, I don't care about messing up the finish, it's already messed up, and putting screwholes in it doesn't scare me either. But do I need to take out the pickups or something? I've never done it before...
That's right, the 321 doesn't come with a pickguard. So I'll have to drill some holes in it too, I guess.