I slept around 1am and woke up around 5am only to try and sleep again but when i was just about to go to sleep, i felt extremely comfortable, i could see my room, and at the same time, i was dreaming about someone playing drums and saying something about beats. Then all of a sudden, I can't move and i hear this high frequency kind of noise and my heartbeat is just loud and banging as fast as it can and it was very loud. then I tried moving my fingers while this was going on, my body felt very tinglish and as i tried to move my finger, my heartbeat started to sound again and i got scared and it slowly faded back to normal where i was staring at my room. I couldn't go back to sleep cos i was scared.
i swear i had this before
Rub Icy-Hot on it.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
last time it happened, instead of a high frequency noise, it was a voice from that dream yelling louder and louder until i snapped out
Quote by hamish5178
Rub Icy-Hot on it.

All UG'ers do...
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
It's called sleep paralysis.

Your brain shuts off your conscious control of your muscles when you are asleep, however sometimes your consciousness doesn't shut off so you are aware of being asleep...

Sleep paralysis is a condition characterized by temporary paralysis of the body shortly after waking up (known as hypnopompic paralysis) or, less often, shortly before falling asleep (known as hypnagogic paralysis).[1]

Physiologically, it is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the bodily paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully aware, but unable to move. In addition, the state may be accompanied by hypnagogic hallucinations.

More often than not, sleep paralysis is believed by the person affected by it to be no more than a dream. This explains many dream recountings which describe the person lying frozen and unable to move. The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful, or dream-like, objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision.

Personally, I always find the experience deeply frightening...but you can also make it work for you and have out of body experiences if you are aware that you are awake and what is happening.
you secretly took 11 hits of acid and your mind tricked your body

also, rub icy hot on it
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
most of the ppls who think they have been taken by UFOs have that experience xD or so a magazine i red said :P lol
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
maybe i can nexst time try and sleep in the middle of it and it should [according to wiki] lead to lucid dreams where i'd be in my own dream conscious

and later write a trippy song to it
The high frequency noise could be you hearing your nervous system. That's the noise it makes.

And your circulatory system makes a low frequency noise.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Yeah, you were obviously abducted by aliens. Ask Tom Cruise.

that alien f.ucker...
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
When I'm real tired laying in bed I'll get that high pitch noiise too...

Sometimes I'll also see some crazy things
for example, I'll see my room as if I was about half my normal size but I'll also be viewing te room from a top corner of the room.

I guess it's just one of those things that happens when you get really tired.
cool, I wanna experience it too....are you sure you didn't do drugs?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.