Gibson SG Special
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Axe FX II
Matrix GT1000FX
Zilla Super Fatboy
said all guitars with locking trem are better than all those without

LOLZ

my gibson LP classic is awful then??
emo kid: Dude, why do you only have 2 guitars? I have 8, and youve been playing like way longer than me!

Me: Because you, emo kid, have 8 Squier Bullets which you stuck stickers on to make them different from eachother. I have a Fender Strat and a Gibson SG!!!
"Now I'm gonna show you how to play the blues..."
-Yngwie

The blues.....not
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
when i had a crappy guitar with one humbucker he said wtf you only have 2 pickups and they're right next to each other
^^^^^omg lol hope you kicked his @$$^^^^^^^^

darn, someone got between me and the one i was talking about
Quote by J6strings21fret
hahaha, "I'll fix that string for you, cant you do this?!" A broken bridge pick-up later....

^^^^^omg lol hope you kicked his @$$^^^^^^^^
OMG, You've got 4 pickups!

(On my SG)

It's getting better with him though, he's quite good now actually.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
This guitarist actually kicks major ass, but he has some weird notions.
One is that he wants a floyd rose for tuning stability, so I told him to look up locking tuners instead of modifiying his guitar for a floyd. hes still insitent that a floyd is the only thing that will keep his tuning right.
Next he wont use his whammy(low end vintage strat style) because hes afraid the lack of tension will make his neck fall off.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
him: "the solo to gunshot to the head of trepidation is easy, i can play it no problem"

me: "you cant sweep though"

him: "i can"

me: (hands him my guitar) "go on then" .......

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
he told me all of the above...then proceeded to cover 9 nirvana songs...****tily i might add, saying they were his own. then i played him a few decently difficult songs, no rain, yellow ledbetter, and some coheed and cambria song....and then he proceeded to cry.
Elliott Smith....Too Soon

Gear:
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Epi Les Paul Standard
Ibanez GAX70
Squier strat
Squier Precision Bass
MIA Fender Jazz Bass
Taylor 110
Yamaha (whogivesadamn)

Crate 120W amp

Various Stomps and effects.
Quote by DagMX
This guitarist actually kicks major ass, but he has some weird notions.
One is that he wants a floyd rose for tuning stability, so I told him to look up locking tuners instead of modifiying his guitar for a floyd. hes still insitent that a floyd is the only thing that will keep his tuning right.
Next he wont use his whammy(low end vintage strat style) because hes afraid the lack of tension will make his neck fall off.
W00t?
It would be fun to see though, he pulls a subtle vibrato, and WHAM!
The neck falls off...
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
i has a mate, he saved his pennies and somehow gets a custom guitar, it looks ugly and has no volume nob.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
''you dont have to play all the notes when you use a wah because it makes them for you''
keep blues alive
Guy:Why the hell were whammy bars invented when all u need is a les paul?
Me: To do whammy harmonics,Divebombs and stuff,duh.............
Guy: Strats, RGs sucks, they cant be better than a Les Paul,they just dont sound nice...
Me: ..............and ur saying that ur les paul is better than all RGs and Strats?
Guy: Les Paul .jr actually,it sounds better than ur fender stratocaster i'm sure
Me: Ur saying ur made in china epi les paul .jr is better than fender strats and Ibanez RGs out there?Wtf ur weird.............LOLZ
Him- "Can you play this song? It's really famous!" (proceeds to play random notes)

Me- "You just played random notes and said it was a famous song! Of course I can't play it!"

Him- "You suck! BTW, look at my cool new earrings!"

Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
"your not doing it right, this is how its done...."

then he played the same song bout 1000 times slower with lots of mistakes and no legato.
Ok, here is a classic ...

"Fender sucks"

and this is coming out of a guy who uses an Ibanez GAX30
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
who's slash?
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
I got one.

"Jimmi hendrix was not not actually that good, he wasnt technical and he didnt have a good voice"

LOL

Plus i hate people who say jimi hendrix is over rated, ..most people that say that anyway are Nerds on Guitar forums, who listen to Korn, Linkin park etc....
My music teacher: Your ears are always better than an electronic tuner. Proceeds to tune my guitar, out of tune.
Quote by DieKrupps
I got one.

"Jimmi hendrix was not not actually that good, he wasnt technical and he didnt have a good voice"

LOL

Plus i hate people who say jimi hendrix is over rated, ..most people that say that anyway are Nerds on Guitar forums, who listen to Korn, Linkin park etc....

to be honest, i enjoy his music, but he's far from the greatest player, he wasnt an amazing guitarist, he was clever and used what he had damn well ... now you may think by saying that, that im trying to take away from what he did .... im not, i just think it's not so much he gets more credit than he deserves, i just think he gets credit for the wrong reason a lot of the time.

Oh and Hendrix didn't think he could sing either ...
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Americanhoser
"Now I'm gonna show you how to play the blues..."
-Yngwie

The blues.....not

hahahahahaha....
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
"I can strum the entire chorus to Beverly Hills by Weezer"
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
Friend-"I can play Scar Tissue."

Proceeds to hit one note every 2 minutes.

I was like- "Well, this song is called Far Beyond the Sun"

Friend-"Wanna do something else this is boring."
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by DagMX

Ha ha ha ha. Someone should tell Spinal Tap about that one.
Told me ibanez sucked and BC rich pwned and said he jumped all the time while playing the guitar on stage while in reality he would just stand there...
Quote by Chimeray
Told me ibanez sucked and BC rich pwned

He was correct

Anyway, the cockiest thing I've had said is usually along the lines of "I bet you can't play this..."

Then they will play some awful redition of Reign in Blood or something, then I play it much better and add an improvised solo on, just to annoy them

I don't normally like to show of, but some beople are too cocky for their own good.
That he was better than me, and that he'd been playing for two years. He's had his guitar for two years, but has only been playing for a year. I've only been playing for a year, and while I'm crappy for that amount of time(bad lessons), I'm still better than him. And also that his Yamaha electric is better than my 70's Sigma accoustic because he can use distortion.