Page 1 of 2
how far would go to get in a sig??? for some it might be an important, or some peolple just wanna be special...
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
I just don't care .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Bad-Penny
Vaginal sex

yeh cause ahh... thats definately not the most normal kind sex
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
it'do vaginal sex with a hot girl to
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Quote by invisiblekid123
yeh cause ahh... thats definately not the most normal kind sex

Pardon me if it's a bad thing not to want a confused man pounding my asshole in an act of surprise sex
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
I choose to be somewhat radical. Rather than wildly brown nosing every half-wit while at the same time throwing the topic way off the rails, I make funny and/or witty comments to do with the topic at hand.

Not to say I don't throw topics off their rails sometimes, but I don't do it to get sigged like some do.

Not to mention you have more of a chance of getting sigged by accident. You can tell when someone's begging to be sigged, and it's pathetic to see.

"Oh InvisibleKid123, you're by far the wittiest, most funny person I've ever seen on the interblag, I'm serial! Care to fondle my buttocks as I suck your cock?"
See what I mean? It's cringeworthy.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Aug 9, 2007,
I hate all this sigging business.

Unless someone wants to sig me, then I don't mind.

Do it now.
Quote by Lateralus17

Do it now.

oh you are so SIGGED!!!!
Quote by clincher09
Quote by Bad-Penny
Pardon me if it's a bad thing not to want a confused man pounding my asshole in an act of surprise sex

**** goes where?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by buckethead_jr
>

To put it bluntly.

^^ yeah well now i know why dragonforce suck, BURN!!!
Quote by clincher09
Quote by Scourge
I choose to be somewhat radical. Rather than wildly brown nosing every half-wit while at the same time throwing the topic way off the r
ails, I make funny and/or witty comments to do with the topic at hand.

Not to say I don't throw topics off their rails sometimes, but I don't do it to get sigged like some do.

Not to mention you have more of a chance of getting sigged by accident. You can tell when someone's begging to be sigged, and it's pathetic to see.

"Oh InvisibleKid123, you're by far the wittiest, most funny person I've ever seen on the interblag, I'm serial! Care to fondle my buttocks as I suck your cock?"

"Oh Scourge, you're by far the wittiest, most funny person I've ever seen on the interblag, I'm serial! Care to fondle my buttocks as I suck your ****?"

Edit: Upon reading that over I have no idea what interblag means, or what me being serial has to do with any of it. Maybe I'm just slow.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by buckethead_jr
>

To put it bluntly.

The only things more annoying in The Pit than ass-kissing sigs are Search Bar jokes and 'pics or it didn't happen.'

They make me wish I could punch people over the internet Especially Search Bar jokes. God that's so low.

And don't any of you freaking kids dare...
Quote by invisiblekid123
^^ yeah well now i know why dragonforce suck, BURN!!!

Never say "BURN!!!" AGAIN!
ive never been sigged. but would proberly shag a donkey to get sigged
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by Lateralus17

Do it now.

oh yes
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
Quote by Scourge

The only things more annoying in The Pit than ass-kissing sigs are Search Bar jokes and 'pics or it didn't happen.'

They make me wish I could punch people over the internet Especially Search Bar jokes. God that's so low.

And don't any of you freaking kids dare...

It's been done already, use the search bar n00b

Quote by antman4
ive never been sigged. but would proberly shag a donkey to get sigged

I'm gonna sig that k?
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 9, 2007,
Quote by Scourge
I choose to be somewhat radical. Rather than wildly brown nosing every half-wit while at the same time throwing the topic way off the rails, I make funny and/or witty comments to do with the topic at hand.

yes, yes i do agree, but i mean c'mon, there are pathetic people

including me
Quote by clincher09
Quote by Aussieloco
I'm gonna sig that k?

Uh oh, Double post

And personally, i think scourge is a being a bit silly, i mean seriousy. Who cares? And who claims themselves to be witty? Sounds like unwarrented self importance to me.
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 9, 2007,
Quote by goods2006
"Oh Scourge, you're by far the wittiest, most funny person I've ever seen on the interblag, I'm serial! Care to fondle my buttocks as I suck your ****?"

Edit: Upon reading that over I have no idea what interblag means, or what me being serial has to do with any of it. Maybe I'm just slow.

Interblag = Internet
Serial = Serious (As far as I can remember, it comes from the ManBearPig episode of South Park, where Al Gore keeps saying "I'm serial! Why doesn't anyone take me serial?")
Who's playing rugby with a naked donkey? My dick is small...

If no one sigs that I'll eat you all!!!!
Quote by Aussieloco

it's not as funny if the poster intends for it to be sigged out of context.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
nobody sig that, hes trying too hard
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Quote by Aussieloco
It's been done already, use the search bar n00b

Quote by Aussieloco

Oh my God...

If anyone DOES sig that, I'll eat them myself!
Quote by Aussieloco

[cough] lame [cough]

(i am aware that by making this joke i am being equaly as lame)
Quote by clincher09
Quote by Aussieloco

wow...
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
People that go "I dont want to be sigged" just so other idiots sig them saying that are the worst ones.
*eats you all*

To the guy that said I double posted, I fixed it just for you.

Edit: Did I just get e-punched?
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 9, 2007,
Page 1 of 2