Page 1 of 3
anyone else remember this show? this was one of my favs, along with "Mainframe" (EDIT: sorry, i mean "ReBoot" )

My favorite one was

Cheetor!
what about yours?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 9, 2007,
it was my favourite show, when it was on. i have about 30 of the toys, and i had the video game.
i need to get a better signature.
never ever heard about it.
makers arn't that original tough

*cough* transformers *cough*

EDIT: damn , I was just told that they are transformers that's what you get when you don't know em

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Aug 9, 2007,
Quote by noxiosimitator
never ever heard about it.
makers arn't that original tough

*cough* transformers *cough*

They actually were transformers, just a different series. I used to watch in the morning sometimes.
I wrote to Megatron on Father's Day.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
I watched the episode when Dinobot died the other day and it nearly made me cry Beast Wars is probably one of my favorite shows ever, and I have nearly every toy they have made. (Except the new spin-off ones)
best show ever

i remember when the final episode was on i had like 10 othewr people at my house cos we we're all so excited but also upset, it was a great day

most important day of my life i'd say
Quote by guitar_man_guy

So sigged.

And yeah cheetor rocked.
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
It was amazing. My brother and neighbor and I always had contests to see who could do each character's voice the best, and actually still have our records in a folder.

And Waspinator rules.

And that elephant one was cool too. IT SHOT MISSLES FROM ITS EARS!
How do I remember that?
Last edited by CallmeTravis at Aug 9, 2007,
Quote by CoreysMonster
anyone else remember this show? this was one of my favs, along with "Mainframe".

Cheetor!
what about yours?

By Mainframe, do you mean ReBoot? Because that show was fuxing awesome too.
i always ask people if they remember this show. It was one of my favorites as a kid
Quote by CallmeTravis

And Waspinator rules.

'Wazzbinaytore... Terrrawrize!'
NOPE.
Quote by guitar_man_guy

Did he reply?

I use to have videotapes of the series.
Get off my lawn.
This reminded me of the old cartoons i used to watch like Street Sharks, etc. lol.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I loved that show, I'm sure I've still got some VHS tapes of it lying around. I remember having the Cheetor toy, but i lost it in a hotel room, worst day of my childhood life...
Waspinator sucked he got owned in nearly every episode, Dinobot was probably my favourite.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Quote by charvel_man
'Wazzbinaytore... Terrrawrize!'

honest to god when i saw the title of this thread, that was the first thing that came to mind
I had an unhealthy obsession with that show.Me and 2 other friends used to play the video game for hours on end and still couldnt beat the first level.

Cheetor kicked ass.
Ok.
i had almost every toy, man they were the coolest. Airrazor 0wn3d in the show though

hellz ya i remember it. i had a few of the toys (still probably in my basement) and had the computer game. good times.....

Jack my swag
read sig, says it all
Ibanez SR405
Ibanez RG 7321
Windsong with floyd rose and dimebucker

Ibanez tbx65 guitar amp
yamaha 300 watt bass amp

I use heavy pick, cuz this is how we do it dawg
I used to buy all the action figures and watch it every time it was on. I was a ****ing addict!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Beast Wars was the single greatest show ever. I was absolutely obsessed with it, and I still watch old episodes of it online

I'm planning on getting the old-school green maximal logo tattooed on my lower right leg.

e - *changes avatar*
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Last edited by FrEaKGuItArIsT at Aug 9, 2007,
Reeeeeeeeeeeeboot!

Man, used to love that program!
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by FrEaKGuItArIsT
Beast Wars was the single greatest show ever. I was absolutely obsessed with it, and I still watch old episodes of it online

I'm planning on getting the old-school green maximal logo tattooed on my lower right leg.

e - *changes avatar*

Anyone wanna start a Beast Wars club?
Transmetal Megatron

Quote by NightmareXT

I'm in!
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by NightmareXT

I am so in!
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
d00d!!! I LOVED taht show!!! I had the RatTrap guy, the Fly, the Elephant, and the Spider. It was sooo awesome!!!

Quote by NightmareXT

YES I AM IN!!!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Alright I say we should have two sides of the club: Predacons and Maximals

Post what character you want to be (Whether it be from the show or just a toy), and put that into your sig, along with which side you are on.
I wanna be Tarantulas!!!!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Page 1 of 3