hey,
im just wondering if i got a different make cab like fender or vox etc.. to go with my marshall TSL 60, how could it sound? or should i get the marshall cab its suppose to come with?

thanks
not to be a dick, but you'd probably find better answers there.
"...and I've never been very smart, but I connect you with your shadow"
from "Untitled #11" by John Frusciante
Quote by JimmydeGL
not to be a dick, but you'd probably find better answers there.

no prob man,its when people use sarcasm to make their point clear pisses me off ya know
A different cab will give you a different sound. Your rig will still sound like a Marshall TSL, only different. Whether it's a good or bad different, I can't say for sure. You really have to try them out. But I can't imagine a quality cab of any kind would sound bad.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
A different cab will give you a different sound. Your rig will still sound like a Marshall TSL, only different. Whether it's a good or bad different, I can't say for sure. You really have to try them out. But I can't imagine a quality cab of any kind would sound bad.

cool cheers man
Its kind of like a mp3 player. With better headphones, you can get more defined sound.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by furlong2669
how about stick your sarcasm up your hole

Chill, Winston

Didn't mean to come across an asshole, but they will help you more than us.