has anyone else ever had any. its an extremely highly caffinated energy drink. a local gaming store sells it around here. i was just wondering if they sold it anywhere else. they also sell this strange energy drink im assuming is from japan its called rammune or something like that... has anyone had that?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
I drink Coffee.

No I would never degrade myself into drinking something called "bawls"

No thank you sir.
I like Bawls in my mouth
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
yeah i heard of an energy drink called cocaine. that **** must be so bomb.
i drink coffee also. dunkin donuts coffee has meth in it.
I had a bawls last night actually.. theyre very good and i have a case of like 16 of em in my room.......

and that **** thats from japan,, i think that may have trace amounts of drugs in it.. dont quote me on it though.
Yeah I've tasted it. I really like it. As you said, a LAN center around here sells it too.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
a place near me called lanshark sells it
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by guitarded420
yeah i heard of an energy drink called cocaine. that **** must be so bomb.
i drink coffee also. dunkin donuts coffee has meth in it.

It is. Only they're not selling it as "Cocaine" anymore. The new label just says "insert name here"
Nikolas
it tastes kinda like that stuff they fill hummingbird feeders with (dont ask how i know that)
they sell it just about everywhere nowadays

and they had to rebrand Cocaine to avoid a lawsuit
its called Banned now
bawlz is amazing, but as far as energy goes, no energy drink is as good as cocaine as far as energy
My neighbor drinks this thing called Zap. It's garenteed to keep you up for 2 nights
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Yeah they sell that **** in a net cafe around here too. It tastes exactly like sugar water.

Bawls, despite a strange choice of name, is really good. Keeps me awake when I need to stay up and keeps me awake when I need to sleep.
this kid at my school was selling bawls during the last few days of school. everybody that had bawls were making bawls jokes like "can i put my on ur lap?" or "do u want to taste some balls?" When i tried bawls it was good, but i had a bad case of diarrhea.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Bawls is quite good. I know they sell it at select CompUSA's, and 7-11s. They also sell canned Bawls at a convenient store at Hampton Beach in Hampton, NH.

But, if you want real energy, get someone 18+ to go into some kind of fitness store and buy you Redline. Drinking enough of it can actually kill you. But, drinking enough of it and not dying can also give you minor hallucinations, such as warped walls and lights that change color.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I thought this was one of those, "I have strange bumps in my bawls" thread.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Bawls is awesome... I used to live on those things till I found Boo-Koo.

They're nice and jolty and it tastes kind of like creme soda

Cas-