Well this was requested on the Power Metal thread, so I decided to make it. Rules are similar to other threads. You can create up to two new tracks per post. You can edit any previous post, just don't be destructive or completely change the original edit. Save the file in GP4 (File>Export>Guitar Pro 4 Format) so everyone can edit. This can go anywhere you guys want it to, melodic death metal, melodic black, whatever. I have included a blank pallet to get someone started. The first poster gets to decide key signature, tempo, time signature although you are free to change it in later sections.

Oh yeah, make a post saying you're editing so we don't have multiple people editing at the same time.
Attachments:
Melodic Metal.zip
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

i have a chorus riff... kinda bodom style...
should i put that on?
its in standard D tuning too
Absolutely, change the tunings of all the instruments to whatever you want, make a marker (shift+ins) that it is a chorus.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

I like it, I'm going to edit now

EDIT: Added an intro, someone should put a verse or something to lead into the chorus
Attachments:
Melodic Metal.zip

Last edited by RPotts at Aug 9, 2007,
I don't mean to sound like a dick, but does anyone else think that the transitions betweens parts suck? Each part sounds fine on their own but something needs to connect them better. Anyone up to the challenge?

Quote by GuitarMan227
added a slow part after snippys solo.

Really nice man!
Quote by RPotts
I don't mean to sound like a dick, but does anyone else think that the transitions betweens parts suck? Each part sounds fine on their own but something needs to connect them better. Anyone up to the challenge?

I Agree lol, i might try and fix it tommorow but its too late here.

Thanks snippy
Last edited by GuitarMan227 at Aug 10, 2007,
Editing...

EDIT: I changed the transitions and the arrangement of the first few sections and started a bridge to the first chorus, if someone could add some drums and bass, maybe some lead guitar it will start coming along. Don't let this die, it's cool.
Attachments:
Melodic Metal.zip