Hey, I have been playing guitar for about 8 years now. I have had a Dunlop Classic Crybaby, which I have no problem, but I think the sound could be a lot less muddier on it.

I have seen the Wah-Mod thread, and I have been interested in possibly modding my pedal. The thing is: I have no idea how these things are modified.

Can you guys explain what you do to the pedal, which parts do what, and so on.

Any basic knowledge on the topic would be great. Thanks in advance.
Got some bad news for you... the Classic is a b*tch to mod do to the way the parts are mounted. The Original Crybaby would be a better choice if you're looking to mod.

Pretty much all you do though is swap out some resistors and capacitors. You can get a little adventurous and put in some switches to switch between certain values of resistors or caps for different tones and more versatility. You can also swap the inductor and pot as well

Post this in the modding thread and then we can talk specifics
look in the wah modding thread in this forum
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

You're out of luck with the Crybaby Classic as it uses surface mount parts and is radically different to most other wah circuits. I had one and ended up selling it for an original.
The more you know, the less you understand.