Page 1 of 3
this is the battle of the bands ill say a band then you chose who wins and put it against another band

lets say

In Flames Vs. Everytime I Die
in flames
killswitch engage
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
edit **** i was too late
I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
KSE

or

Tool
I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
satch vs rusty
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Michael Jackson vs. Slipknot
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)

each It)
Crematory Vs Cannibal Corpse
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)

each It)
Crematory vs. Megadeth
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Megadeth Vs Judas Priest
Quote by dumps

each It)
Sabbath Vs Hendrix
Quote by dumps

each It)
Page 1 of 3