I've been completely bored for so long now... I was wondering what you think would be nice to spend my time on (other than guitar) Maybe something I can buy or something I have a job, so anything would be nice... I've been stuck on this damn computer for like 2 weeks and I need to find something to do...
you sound like me, all my friend went on vacation and ive masterd all the songs that I wish to on my guitar.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
barrel roll.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Quote by metalisbest
you sound like me, all my friend went on vacation and ive masterd all the songs that I wish to on my guitar.

Congratulations. You passed Guitar. A+
Quote by metalisbest

Same, but mine are in basic :X.
Quote by HBstruter
not too sound like an ass but try friends

I have friends..
What am I supposed to do with them? lol seriously... Theres nothing to do friends or not.
Quote by Peebo
I have friends..
What am I supposed to do with them? lol seriously... Theres nothing to do friends or not.

Orgy...
Quote by poopt
Orgy...

I'm pitchin' a tent just thinkin' about it.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by poopt
Orgy...

+1... but all my friends are still away looks like its gonna be just me, my hand, and the internet tonight... and some UG for those in betweens
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Download songs on Guitar Pro (or Power Tab), and just edit them how you wish.

I usaly change the songs to how i would perform them live... I downloaded Citizen Erased by Muse, Took out the Piano and synths and turned them into guitar tracks, then squezed everything into; 1 vocal track, 2 guitar tracks, a drum tracka and bass. And it sounds pretty damn awesome. I've done that with about 50 songs this summer hols...

And for Muse fans with GP, download Stockholm Syndrome, put the piano chords onto the guitar track, then put the other piano tracks (there actully synths but what the hell) into one track (mute all other piano tracks) and turn into a 12 string Jazz guitar....

Sounds like sex...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Meth?

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
have u tried hangin out wit ur friends, cuz thats usually fun. its kinda how i find friends u kno ppl that r fun to hang wit
Quote by Peebo
Gay orgy?

Is there any other kind???

Or get a skateboard, learn some tricks and listen to Lupe Fiasco a lot
Quote by eldanny
Download songs on Guitar Pro (or Power Tab), and just edit them how you wish.

I usaly change the songs to how i would perform them live... I downloaded Citizen Erased by Muse, Took out the Piano and synths and turned them into guitar tracks, then squezed everything into; 1 vocal track, 2 guitar tracks, a drum tracka and bass. And it sounds pretty damn awesome. I've done that with about 50 songs this summer hols...

And for Muse fans with GP, download Stockholm Syndrome, put the piano chords onto the guitar track, then put the other piano tracks (there actully synths but what the hell) into one track (mute all other piano tracks) and turn into a 12 string Jazz guitar....

Sounds like sex...

Here is what you are not supposed to do, by yourself, with the interenet, and lack of friends. That and World of Warcraft.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by Peebo
I've been completely bored for so long now... I was wondering what you think would be nice to spend my time on (other than guitar) Maybe something I can buy or something I have a job, so anything would be nice... I've been stuck on this damn computer for like 2 weeks and I need to find something to do...

In the winter I snowboard.
In the summer I wakeboard.
But that's just me. Find a sport you enjoy.
Well I've played WoW, I have it on a free server.... but I don't want to do anything on the computer... and as for the skateboard thing, I did that a long time ago but I don't do it anymore.. I'm not as into it as I used to be...
Or, you could go on a wank binge.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry

PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Beleuchtung
Or, you could go on a wank binge.

Due to the lack of help I guess I may have to go with the popular vote...
Quote by Peebo
Due to the lack of help I guess I may have to go with the popular vote...

Hoo-ray! If ya need any help just use the Bat-Signal!
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry

PM NightmareXT To Join!