with another wats the best thread. i need a good synth pedal for about $20 - $40. ive been gettin really into zeppelin and thought itd be cool to experiment with a synth, so any brands would be helpful, maybe some links or 2, some feedback on synth pedals. anything at all about synths
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
You really expect to find a $20 synth pedal? And you expect it to be a good one?

If Behringer doesn't make one, you're out of luck. Double up your cash, and you might be able to scrounge up a Digitech or a Boss.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Or multiple that 20 dollars by 10 and buy a real synth... EHX Bass Micro Synth.
haha
hahaha aw man, just wasted like 40 bucks on pot ****
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by bassman10101
hahaha aw man, just wasted like 40 bucks on pot ****

... well, there you go. Is this penchant for a synth pedal a stoned idea? Like making a funny youtube movie with buddies? Or spending the rest of your cash on food?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
nah i was thinking bout a synth for months now and i finaly cracked and im planning on buying one. so yeh, any help?
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Yep, read MetalUpTheAss and my posts above.

Although I'm always shocked at how people expect so many options at ridiculously low price points. What's the best $100 bass? Best $20 synth? Stop the madness! If you can get ANY $20 synth pedal, get it. Chances are, that's your only option. ONWARD, TO EBAY!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
nah its cool, give me any ideas as lon as its not over like 100 bucks
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
hahahaha alright then, as soon as im home and on my optimum and not this slow dial-up ill be sure to find a synth
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
This is probably one of your only choices.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
hahaha thanks man, as soon as i get 160 ill look it up again...........6 years later
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
It takes you 6 years to make 140$?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
no job haha, still tryin for one, its hard being young man
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Yeah synths don't come cheap. From what I've heard the boss one, above, is pretty decent as well as an Akai Deep Impact pedal, which are pretty expensive.
signature
The Boss as posted in a link above and the Digitech Synth Wah are pretty much your only bets.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
alright thanks guys, as soon as i have some dough ill hit it up, but until then ill have to deal with my dunlop wah
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Good luck on getting one for so cheap. You can try eBay, but still you won't find anything that has higher quality than ****ty.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
o before i ned this thread, anyone got any ideas for an expression pedal? my grandma said shed buy me one (for some unkown reason she knows what one is)
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Or multiple that 20 dollars by 10 and buy a real synth... EHX Bass Micro Synth.

Or you could multiply it by like 20 or so and get a Akai Deep Impact. that's the real deal, right there.
Ibanez SB7 Synthesizer Bass Pedal- $69.99 The cheapest the sound I have no clue about.

Expression pedal looks like a wah pedal but different.

Example