I absolutely love this feature. I have a question for ya'all, and I almost wanna kill myself for making myself answer this question because there are so many great old video games, if you could choose ONE game for each system on the virtual console thats not already on it what would they be. As hard of a choice it is I choose

NES:Battletoads
SNES:Chrono Trigger
Sega Genesis:Earthworm Jim
N64:Goldeneye 007
Turbographics: Don't care
Neo-geo(In Case you dont know its scheduled to be released in the near future):Metal Slug

(I'm gonna do a little dreaming here)
Sega CD:Lunar
Sega Saturn:Shining Force III
Sega Dreamcast:Shenmue
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Sega Dreamcast:Shenmue

That sir, gets you a win.

That game was beyond next gen and it came about before the PS2. Shenmue has got to be my all time favorite game ever made.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
good call on chrono trigger, though i would have had a tough time picking between it and final fantasy III/VI
Quote by i have to pee
That sir, gets you a win.

That game was beyond next gen and it came about before the PS2. Shenmue has got to be my all time favorite game ever made.

agreed.

Shenmue is the greatest!
Quote by RandyVanHendrix

N64:Goldeneye 007

+ 456390673946072306

Me and my brother are waiting patiently until that comes out on VC.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
i use that feture more then i actually play the games i bought for the wii, starfox 64 and ocarina of time are incredible, as for new games, i would like majora's mask added, because, while its not as good as ocarina, i still want to play it again. I would think of more games, but the N64 is the only system offered for the virtual counsle i ever owned or played.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
NES:Blades of Steel FTW
SNES:Killer Instinct
Sega Genesis:Virtua Fighter
N64:Tough call between Perfect Dark and Jet Force Gemini

I don't know which ones are already possible to get, so don't shoot me if I named one that is already playable.
Thats awesome that everybody here knows what that game (shenmue) is. im like the only person i know(unless i showed it to a friend) who's ever even heard of that game. It's kinda sad, it is definately the most underrated game ever. Although everyone who i let play it, it blew their mind. It stands head-and-shoulders over everyother sandbox game (including the gta series which really isnt very good IMO) Too bad its such a huge game it would take up practically every memory block in the system. I dont think this (or any other dreamcast game) will ever see the virtual console
Last edited by RandyVanHendrix at Aug 9, 2007,
I really want
NES:I already have Galaga
SNES:Zombies Ate My Neighbors (I REALLY WANT THIS)
Sega: I already have Sonic 2
N64: Super Smash Bros.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by bananacrumpcake
+ 456390673946072306

Me and my brother are waiting patiently until that comes out on VC.

Don't hold your breath. It probably never will because Rare was aquired by Microsoft