Well im about to go see the Bourne Ultimatum with some brawd, and i havent seen the last 2 for ages. So i was wondering if anyone could give me a summary of the last two movies. thanks.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
1st one - sweet go watch it
2nd - lame skip it

whole series is basically assassin with bad memory trying to find out who he is and hunting down those who know
I saw the first one and loved it, but I've never seen the second one. The third one is supposed to be amazing, but I still have gotten around to seeing it.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
SPOILER ALERT: Jason Bourne is played by Matt Daemon who had a killer cameo in "Team America: World Police"
Quote by JewMasatFlex
SPOILER ALERT: Jason Bourne is played by Matt Daemon who had a killer cameo in "Team America: World Police"

I loved it!!

Can't help with the summary. Sorry.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Basically in the 1st he doesnt remember anything and runs away with some chick he just met and while hes running from the people that are trying to kill him hes trying to find out who he is. IN the 2nd they end up killing the chick who was running w/ him who becomes his GF and he gets pissed and tries to get even while at the same time trying ti figure out who he is and avoid getting killed. Theres LOTS more detail but thats basically the core. OH and the Bourne Ultimatum KICKED ASS.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The third one was ACTION PACKED to the EXTREME!!!!

Excellent movie btw.
This is one of the best trilogies made recently...
1st - Jason is pulled from the water 5 miles from Marseilles (sp?) France. He doesn't remember anything and finds over 50k in a bag at a bank under his name, a gun, and a dozen different passports, all him, but all different names. In the U.S. embassy they try to arrest him and he kicks everyones ass, amazingly for an amnesiac. He picks up this chick along the way, takes her car for a badass chase scene, finds out he's an assassain and goes looking for answers. He finds out he was part of a C.I.A project of assasains and then goes to India and meets his girlfriend.
2nd- C.I.A. finds him again, kills his G.F. and he basically spends the rest of the movie surviving while finding more about himself. The C.I.A. operation is exposed to the viewer as more corrupt and powerful than before thought. Bourne exposes the leader of that operation who then commits suicide. Bourne tells everyone to let him chill.
Summary: The movies have nothing in common with the books except for a couple of names.
Seriously.
Movie one - He's found in the ocean having been shot and contracted amnesia. He sets out to find why he is being hunted by some mysterious government entity i.e. treadstone.
Movie two - No real plot, girlfriend dies, there was a car chase and alot of shakey-cam. Really, if you have to discuss it, just pretend to be disgusted with the amount of shakey-cam.

gb-edit: ^^beaten by one minute...just compile the two and you save yourself several hours of movie watching.
ive never seen any of them
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I just saw the newest one, I haven't seen the first two though. I plan on it now although the newest one has the best reviews out of the three.
Quote by BigBassFishing
^ There are BOOKS?

Sarcasm? I don't know, I can never spot it.
Yes there are books, written by Robert Ludlum in the 80's. I found them far superior, but don't try and make a connection between the books and the movies, there isn't one.
The books are excellent, but they cut out everything that wasn't continous throughout all three books, in my opinion. The major plotlines were only from book to book, but in the interest of making the movie trilogy, it seems like they cut out all the individual storylines and strung together something made out of the framework from all three, with a lot of Matt Damon action, and like someone above said, a hell of a lot of shakey-cam.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
Go n see it anyway, it's really good. You just need to know that he's some sort of U.S. spec op who's lost his memory.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i saw the 2nd today, and I didn't like it as much as the first. Though it did have the coolest car chase scene I've ever seen!! Not counting all the cooler chase scenes I've seen... such as the italian job's boat chase. schmecksy!
but the second was hard for me to follow, so I drifted in and out.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
yup i just got back, great movie, really action packed. The chick i went with didnt seem to think so.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I can't wait to see Bourne Ultimatium. One of the few movie series that didn't go to complete shiet with the sequel, which is also great.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I can't wait to see Bourne Ultimatium. One of the few movie series that didn't go to complete shiet with the sequel, which is also great.

TBU was possibly the best in the series.
The Bourne Ultimatium was amazing. Best film I've seen this year I think....I cant remember what films I've seen coz I've seen so many this year. Curse having money!
Anyway, I'd recommend this film.
TRANSFORMICE

Just seen the film yesterday, amazing. The fight between Bourne and Desh was one of the best fight scenes I have seen in a long time, no fancy pants kung fu just solid punches to the face.