Page 1 of 2
I applied at every single auto dealer and car related place in my city today, also i'll try at the local music store. But what other places could i work at that would be pretty sweet, and that don;t pay minimum wage?
Barbeque place...free food all the time, minimal actual work.
Where I worked was called the Joint. Some nice job perks.
army
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Strip Club?
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Hooker?
Gear
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by Ablazean
^^You stole my bloody avatar!

Sorry I didn't know anybody had it.I'm gonna change it right kk

Beethoven is awesome btw
Gear
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Call center.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Theater?
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
I work at a local restaurant. The paychecks aren't great but I can make upwards of $100 a night in just tips. Since restaurants get pretty slow in the summer, I took up another job at a family friend's mechanic shop, which pays $8/hr.

I can live off of ~$300 a week.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
yeah tips at restaurants are sweet, but i need to be at least 18 or 19 because of serving booze, and im 17. theatre sucks. Im never gogin to work at the movies, or fast food ever again
canada eh? well seeing as how forestry is pretty busy try to get a job in the bush. like timber cruising or cut block layout, its fairly easy lots of walking but not alot of heavy duty labour. it pays well, usually at least twice minimum wage, or at least here in bc.
Quote by guiTardif123
Work at a Taco Bell and eat free food

Dude, I had Taco Bell and BK everyday for two months. I was ****ting bricks and fire for the next three.

It was like an anal fireplace.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Party store. It's cool, you blow up balloons all day, so your hands constantly smell like latex, so you have an excuse.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Party store. It's cool, you blow up balloons all day, so your hands constantly smell like latex, so you have an excuse.

sell drugs. I'm out
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
well i don't know much about situations in canada but in california servers make out pretty nicely as they make minimum wage + tips. in many states, there is a special law where servers can be paid less than minimum wage per hour to compensate for all the tips, but cali doesn't have it. look for something like this i guess when you're old enough.

other than that i guess the most important thing would be working somewhere with cool co-workers...

My mind is going. I can feel it.
The Yarn Barn i hear its a great place to raise kids after you squeeze one out.
My Gear
Agile AL-3000 Prestige Slim Profile Neck
Schecter C-1 PLUS
Washburn WD18SW Solid-Wood Acoustic
Vox AD30vt with the VFS2 footswitch
Fender PT-100 tuner
Vox wah pedal
heres what ive realized. dont necessarily do it by the pay. for instance, if you would most like to get cheap cell phones and cell phone service, work for your cell phone service provider. if you want to get into movies free, work at a movie theater, etc..
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Call Center, i work at 1800flowers and it ****ing rocks, easiest job ever!
Gear:
Jackson Js30 Warrior
Roland Cube 60
Esp ltd M-1000
Hmm when I was 17 I had worked at an undertakers for a year...
quiet job...well payed if you train on the job...and dont mind blood...yeah...
I laugh at you Americans with puny minimum wages

Ours in Australia is pretty good really.
Hello
Don't work somewhere you like, work somewhere you make money.

Work in a restaurant. Not some crappy chain restaurant either, it's better to be a busser at a good, family-owned restaurant than to be a server at Olive Garden. My job through high school was to be a busser at a really nice restaurant near my parent's place... they upgraded to a new location and became a 5-star restaurant, and promoted me to being a server, and it's a fantastically awesome job.

Bussing there paid $6.00 an hour plus a tip-out (for me usually about 50 bucks on a good night, though I got more and less... one Saturday I made $120), and serving is paying even better... I went from having $7 to having over $450 since Friday. There is money to be had in the restaurant business.
Last edited by pratt121 at Aug 10, 2007,
Quote by ECistheBest
starbucks?

A coffee shop other than Starbucks. My good friend works for an area chain and I wish I had his job. I'm friends with about half of the employees so I get free drinks almost any time. I don't think I've bought something there for a good 4-5 months.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2