I used to play this when I was younger, and I would to again. My neighbor told me I can download old games, he said ROMS or somthing. What do I need to download so I play the game. Thanks!!!
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
You have to download an emulator for whatever system you want. Then download the game (rom). Get them from a bit torrent.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Thanks man!!!!
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
Quote by guiTardif123
Come Here!

Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I f you ever played Mortal combat you would know that is what scorpion says when that ****in rope comes out of his hand and grabs your opponent and pulls him closer to you. It's a special attack!
Quote by guiTardif123
I f you ever played Mortal combat you would know that is what scorpion says when that ****in rope comes out of his hand and grabs your opponent and pulls him closer to you. It's a special attack!

Scorpion is black...does anyone find this ironic?
Quote by guiTardif123
Come Here!

no noob.

its GET OVER HERE!!!!!!
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.