apparently theres a rumor going around that doyle and graves are coming back for the new album.

Dez stated that they are recording 2 guitars, which means either doyle, or frenche coma who they recently got to play a few shows with them.
and with graves, he cancelled his last tour to "work on a project that will blow his fans minds away", the tour was going on at the same time the misfits were suppossed to record and write.

what do you think.
think they should go back and die in their graves.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Franche's not coming back. I'm pretty sure of that, I think Doyle would though. Doyles' always been wanting to do a Misfits re-union with Danzig, but i dont know if he'd return with Graves singing. Hopefully not, cause I dont wanna ut up with another Graves-era Misfits record.

This ****'s been going on for awhile now though, every year or so a rumor about the Misfits re-uniting starts up, but most of the time nothing ever comes of it.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
Graves is better than Jerry singing. Id buy the record. With that being said Graves's solo albums have kicked the hell out of his misfits records.
Last edited by Iliemyfaceoff at Aug 10, 2007,
If Danzig came back, then I'd care.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I heard something like that too, I hope Doyle comes back he was an original and even though hes not a singer in my opinion him coming back would be better than graves. Graves had a great voice but Danzig's voice was cooler and defines the Misfits, Jerry singing in my opinion is pretty close to Danzig. Its not as good but closer to being the original Misfits than with Graves and I'd really like the see what Jerry can write.
at this point, i don't even think danzig himself could save the misfits, they've been too diluted for too long.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by blackflag49
I got a better rumor...I heard Danzig was half-midget...

I award you the prestigious... "award for understatement of the year"

Danzig could in theory save the Misfits, unfortunately, they'd still sound too polished and metal, so in practice, no go.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I award you the prestigious... "award for understatement of the year"

Danzig could in theory save the Misfits, unfortunately, they'd still sound too polished and metal, so in practice, no go.

How do they sound unpolished there just as musically talented as any other punk band and I don't see how they sound metal at all. Maybe Earth A.D. but that was with Danzig......There latest CD was 50's cover not metal at all.......
Read what he wrote, he didnt say un-polished.

And Earth AD didnt sound metal, if anyone knew what they were talkign about they'd say its a hardcore album, the album sounds just like all the other hardcore bands at the time.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know,
Misfits never sounded like most of the hardcore bands that i know.... Black flag, minor threat, MDC, DOA, Big Boys, Bad Brains, 7 Seconds, Articles of Faith. All have their own sound.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
well id prefer Danzig also, an the misfits didnt say it was gonna be mind blowing, graves did about some project he was working on. but id still prefer danzig to graves but graves to jerry so i figured id bring it up