Are you serious? Is this a joke? That's awful, when I first heard it I honestly thought there was something wrong with my soundcard. Then I listened to each part separately
and I came to realize that it's just horrible dissonance.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

If you're going to give some f-ng crits, at least tell me what's wrong with it and if any parts are good. Also, if what sound the guitar parts be, i.e. what clean, overdriven, dist.
Last edited by Quik Axe Player at Aug 10, 2007,
Ok, to be more precise, it sounds bad because of the harmony. The harmony consists of a b5/#4 also known as the tritone, which is dissonant, and a m2, which is also dissonant. They can be used some, they sound cool everyone once an a while, but not constantly.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

No each part by itself is fine, none of them are that good, but they are all listenable. And the definitely don't make me think that my soundcard is broken. The problem is that the parts together sound bad, namely both guitars/bass at the same time. There should be some lessons on harmony on ug. Look them up and look elsewhere online.