Hey Guys,

I figured this would be easier asking on the internet instead of asking someone face to face. I have to go out with my gf and family tomorow but it's really hot and I sweat quite a bit which I don't think is normal. I havn't got time to go and see my doctor about it before we go out, so does anyone know of any strong anti-perspirant (like almost as good as prescription strength) that I can buy at the pharmacy. Saves me any humiliation. (I'm from the UK btw so any UK pharmacies that anyone knows of).
Thanks

James
Did you register just to post this thread?
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Icy hot works well.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Barrel Roll.

Or get medicated.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
It's called hyperhydrosis, the common treatment which a Doctor in the UK will prescribe is an extra strength deodorant called Driclor.

You should be able to buy that / something similar over the counter at a pharmacy.

Dob-Edit: Check out the wikipedia article.
Clog Up You're Arms To Stop Them Sweating.
Or You Know, Spray Antiperspirant Until It Burns

Or Perhaps Not..........
Quote by GuitarNinja12
Jesus made the guitar. Who else??

DUH!
Don't worry about it anyway, lots of people sweat a lot. Just be light about i, if you get self concious about it they'll notice even worse. If you get desperate though, throw water all over yourself so they can't tell
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Don't worry about it anyway, lots of people sweat a lot. Just be light about i, if you get self concious about it they'll notice even worse. If you get desperate though, throw water all over yourself so they can't tell

Haha
Wear a t-shirt under a shirt and use lots of anti-perspirant or something? Also try not to do too many barrel rolls as they may make the problem worse.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!