alright I on;y got maybe 3 hours of sleep, and have completely forgotten what a dive bomb is. I saw it in a Van Halen tab, but don't remember how to play it. Can anybody help me out here?
LOL! Do you have a trem?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

play a note.

press the whammy bar down as far as it'll go

????

profit
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
1. Get a plane
2. Learn to fly
3. Use the search bar
4. Go into a crazy nose-dive(don't forget to wipe up)
5. Drop a bomb
Quote by Shred Head
1. Get a plane
2. Learn to fly
3. Use the search bar
5. Drop a bomb

Are you insiting terrorism. Everyone does these days.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe

Am I inciting terrorism? No, am I trying to be funny? Yes.....apparently not too good though
Quote by Shred Head
Am I inciting terrorism? No, am I trying to be funny? Yes.....apparently not too good though

That's what I was doing. We're both failures together. Let's go drink some undiluted hydrochloric acid together.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

If some random person from the internet manages to sneak into a military installation, steal one of their planes, and successfully manage to dive-bomb a target using really basic instructions from the internet, they really deserve to get off free, and maybe get some sort of medal, just for being such a badass.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Shred Head
1. Get a plane
2. Learn to fly
3. Use the search bar
5. Drop a bomb

6. ????
7. Profit!
Quote by daniel.mycoe
That's what I was doing. We're both failures together. Let's go drink some undiluted hydrochloric acid together.

Why stop at hydrochloric acid, perchloric acid is much stronger.......... I'm a nerd too
I don't know...Christian Hotspot or something. I put fat man dive bomb into google image
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.