I've been up all night, but I gotta' work on somethin' for school.
Well you can imagine I'm tired and my mind is running that well right now, so I was just wonder wondering if someone can give me the simple definition of a social institution.
Thanks.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
A formal, recognized, established, and stabilized way of pursuing some activity in society.

Or...

Social organisation or social institution is a group of social positions, connected by social relations, perfoming a social role. It can be also definedin a narrow sense as any institution in a society that works to socialize the groups or people in it. Common examples include universities, governments, families, and any people or groups that you have social interactions with.

That's what google said
Quote by wiggyisgreat
A formal, recognized, established, and stabilized way of pursuing some activity in society.

Or...

Social organisation or social institution is a group of social positions, connected by social relations, perfoming a social role. It can be also definedin a narrow sense as any institution in a society that works to socialize the groups or people in it. Common examples include universities, governments, families, and any people or groups that you have social interactions with.

That's what google said

I said simple! But thanks. I'll try to work with that..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!