I play metal and i need something in $600-$700. I dont want anything with a floyd rose cause i already have one. Suggestions please!!!!!!
Quote by danielrobbyshor
anything with an Ibanez logo on it

What if it was a toddler with an Ibanez logo on it???
Gear:
2007 American Stratocaster (Baby Blue Nitro)
2005 John Mayer Stratocaster (Sunburst)
2003 Godin Flat Five (Flamed Maple)
1967 American Stratocaster (Black Nitro)
1960 American Stratocaster (Olympic White Nitro)
i was looking at the hell raiser but why does it need the batteries? I also love that eso good ****ing call shinozoku

but i do live in the usa do you got anymore ideas along those lines?
Quote by mtrilus
What if it was a toddler with an Ibanzez logo on it???

lmao, then you can bet ur ass that toddler can play badass metal
esp ltd ec 1000 on ebay
esp ltd m 400
esp ltd mh 400
Ibanez prestige models go to ibanez.com to check em out
Ibanez Prestige 100%
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212

prestige prices would probably be a bit steep of 600-700$. maybe an ibanez s series?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by axendency_101
i was looking at the hell raiser but why does it need the batteries? I also love that eso good ****ing call shinozoku

but i do live in the usa do you got anymore ideas along those lines?
It needs batteries because it has active pickups.

I however recommend any Ibanez guitar, especially S series. They worth the money and I've heard good things about their trem. Check it out.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
prestige prices would probably be a bit steep of 600-700$. maybe an ibanez s series?

seconded.
i have an S470DXQM, you can play ANYTHING on that baby. only £329 aswell.. i dunno how much that is in $USD
Quote by Ibzman
It needs batteries because it has active pickups.

I however recommend any Ibanez guitar, especially S series. They worth the money and I've heard good things about their trem. Check it out.

idont want a trem. is thier any v style guitars like the one dave mustain plays in that range?
epiphone les paul, you can do anything with that
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
not such a fan les pauls i dont like the feel of the nech i prfer more of a jackson kind of guitar! but like 90% of them have floyd roses
Try the ESP LTD MH-400 NT dude that guitar is so awesome!! And it has one of the best looking paint jobs i have ever seen in real life!! U cant tell from the pic though. Try looking at it at www.espguitars.com it has a better picture.
no trem? what about the xiphos? http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAXPT700

edit... that has a trem my bad

i think i might have meant the v-blade, but look at the xiphos anyways

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAVBT700 - v blade
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Last edited by Robino_Ibanez at Aug 13, 2007,
what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?