are their parts good? such as the necks and bodies? also wat about their prewired pickguards? are the pickups ion those good?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
The necks and bodies are from a factory closeout... So those aren't really standard GF parts. If you buy a neck, expect to be doing some fretwork on them.

The prewired pickgaurds are a nice, affordable solution. The single pickups are ceramic, but they sound bright and nice. The pole pieces are staggered on the singlecoils, which is a plus. If you're thinking about changing the pickgaurd/pups on your strat, it'll be a decent upgrade for a Squier. However, It would be a killer upgrade if you buy a nice set of GFS pickups, a pickguard, and a wiring kit. It's money well invested.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

Quote by weirdjohn87
The necks and bodies are from a factory closeout... So those aren't really standard GF parts. If you buy a neck, expect to be doing some fretwork on them.

The prewired pickgaurds are a nice, affordable solution. The single pickups are ceramic, but they sound bright and nice. The pole pieces are staggered on the singlecoils, which is a plus. If you're thinking about changing the pickgaurd/pups on your strat, it'll be a decent upgrade for a Squier. However, It would be a killer upgrade if you buy a nice set of GFS pickups, a pickguard, and a wiring kit. It's money well invested.

sweet, cause im thinking of building me a guitar around Christmas, im in the process of buying a telecaster right now, and i think im goin to buy so parts for it from gutiar fetish, like a mother of pearl pickguard
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional