Okay, guys, here's the thing: My friend says it's easier to take out a midget with a single punch than a normal sized man. Do you think this is true, and why?

Discuss.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Wow, thats an interesting question, I would have to say easier, becuz its harder for them to protect themselves.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
It's easier to knock out a midget because thry have soft baby brains, everyone knows that.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
its easier to knock out a midget cuz your swinging down, and thus have gravity on your side. its all science
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
its easier to knock out a midget cuz your swinging down, and thus have gravity on your side. its all science

But they have a lower center of gravity, where as if you punch a tall skinny guy, it's easier. It's like trying to punch a pitcher of kool-aid (any flavor you like) or a yardstick. Don't mess with kool-aid. Me? I'll take the yardstick. That Kool-aid might be a ninja or something. You just never know.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Mr_BTP

Worst theory ever.
Umm It probably would be as they're generally smaller and probably weaker, although they have a better center of gravity.
Quote by Mr_BTP

+1 i think hes got it
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212

I read this question and actually laughed...

What the hell were you thinking to get into this argument?
Just don't get your ass kicked by the midget.
That would be utterly embarrasing, and look stupid as ****
...And the worms ate into his brain.
it depends on the weight of a midget.

if it's a skinny midget i'm sure his body would absorb more of the hitting force, thus propelling him against the nearest wall.

a fat midget, on the other hand, would take the punch and then procede to eat you.
surface area of your fist will cover a larger area on the midget's face than a regular person, so i say it's easier.
Quote by CoreysMonster
it depends on the weight of a midget.

if it's a skinny midget i'm sure his body would absorb more of the hitting force, thus propelling him against the nearest wall.

a fat midget, on the other hand, would take the punch and then procede to eat you.

I've never actually seen a fat midget before, that would be interesting.

I think my friend has something against midgets because a midget sat on his face on a black sabbath concert once, that's how this argument started.
Quote by p o e

Quote by IbanezSA160
I've never actually seen a fat midget before, that would be interesting.

I think my friend has something against midgets because a midget sat on his face on a black sabbath concert once, that's how this argument started.

Dude!! that just totally destroyed the boner i had over the hot chicks thread
what kind of jerk hit a midgit
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dude!! that just totally destroyed the boner i had over the hot chicks thread

I am really sorry, it was never my intention to destroy any boners.
Quote by p o e