Does anyone get their thrills from going to theme parks and going on rides? I mean, the adrenaline buzz you get after the ride is over is amazing. I've been to many theme parks in my time and I've always maintained that life's problems can be solved with a simple roller coaster or thrill ride. My favorite ride has to be Tower of Terror at Disney MGM Studios. Either that or Sheikra (sp) at Busch Gardens. Whats everyones favorite ride?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
the thrill fades when you get older
wich is a pitty actually

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Point Break is the ultimate thrill ride, my friend.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Quote by FreewayJam
Point Break is the ultimate thrill ride, my friend.

Where is that at?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
i get my buzz from smokin weed
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
I love colossus at thorpe park, 10 loops!

Except about 5 of them are this really gay corkscrew thing which made me feel like I was going to fall out of my seat, it wasn't that fast or thrilling, just annoying.
I used to, my family used to get annual passes for theme parks and stuff instead of having holidays. They're good, but I havent been in so long because the same rides get dull.

DISNEYLAND FLORIDA IN OCTOBER THOUGH OMG OMG
montu at bush gardens is the best. but thats b/c sheikra is always like an hour long wait. and montu is like 2 mins long.

but paintball is still the ultimate thrill
king da ka is the ****
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Playing live is ultimate!
...And the worms ate into his brain.
I live within an hour of cedar point and geauga lake (used to be a six flags), so i'm blessed with the best amusement park in the country (cedar point), and what seems like the best value of an amusement park (geauga lake).

btw.... i could spend three days at cedar point and still not ride all the rides.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
I get thrills from doing ninja things such as dressing in my Ninja uniform and running around and jumping over obstacles. And throwing paper shuriken at people.

You haven't experienced a thrill unless you try backfliping from a house into a moonjump.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
theres a theme park in my town which is good, not a **** one either it had the worlds biggest roller coaster too for a while.
Quote by goth clash
My favorite ride has to be Tower of Terror at Disney MGM Studios. Either that or Sheikra (sp) at Busch Gardens. Whats everyones favorite ride?
you know, I've been to Disney three times (I think) and never got the chance to get on Tower of Terror. And I always wanted to get to Busch Gardens to get on Sheikra, but it was too far out of the way of our trips By the way, Universal Studios is ten times better then Disney

But yeah, theme parks are great. I live about a half hour from Six Flags Great Adventure and I've had a season pass for a bunch of years, it's a lot of fun going to such a great park.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
king da ka is the ****

King da ka was overrated. El Toro was brutal!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
^^Kingda Ka is great, as long as you aren't waiting 4 hours for it. In the 15 or so times I've been on it, I don't think I've waited more then a half hour. But yeah, El Toro is nuts.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Top Thrill Dragster is where it's at. Over 420 feet in the air with nothing but a lapbar keeping you in place.

I'm an amusement park junkie.
Yup... anything a lil dagerous gives me the buzz!!

though i got on this ride at the download festival and it made me sick.....
i live about 20 minutes from disneyland and knott's berry farm, an hour from universal studios hollywood, and an hour and a half or so from six flags magic mountain

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Tuneman
I get the thrill I need from riding my motorbike.. It's great

+1
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by Tuneman
I get the thrill I need from riding my motorbike.. It's great

+2
Unfortunately the only amusement park nearby me is Wonderland. And going there your whole life gets so incredibly boring. I havn't even gone at all the last two years.