I've been writing for a long time, but I can't seem to put anything together...I guess this is my first "real" song. For now its called "the puzzle"....This is a pretty rough simplified version of the song...hope you like it.

http://tonypiao.dmusic.com/

Crit for crit!!
Last edited by D_y_p26 at Aug 11, 2007,
good stuff dont really have any negative or constructive criticism. maybe turn the vocals down the tinest of slightest bits. kind of meanders too, but in the spirit of radiohead, i guess that works.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
Hey man that was really good, I really enjoyed listening to that. It was really calm but still dark and melancholy. I like the chord progression in the beginning. Do you have a myspace for your music? I'd love to add you. With better recording equipment, and some more mixing experience that could sound even better. Would you mine critting mine? It's the thread titled, "Grunge/pop/rock/something hopefully different" or something like that, I forget exactly.
Typing while listening...
Nice opening, sounds quite clean. Great voice, I really like it Cool little melodies after the 1 minutes mark, I like them a lot, suits the song. From what I can make out pretty good lyrics too.
Good piece, has a lot of potential. Could do with some more crit on my song Rather that just "I like it" Thanks anyway.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Typing while listening...
Nice opening, sounds quite clean. Great voice, I really like it Cool little melodies after the 1 minutes mark, I like them a lot, suits the song. From what I can make out pretty good lyrics too.
Good piece, has a lot of potential. Could do with some more crit on my song Rather that just "I like it" Thanks anyway.

thanks for the crit, I'll go back to your thread asap.
Crikey you fliping need a new mic!!! Hahahaha though the voice ain't that bad. POPING! Weird chord structures your using. I like the electric guitar you're using, nice fx in that. It's okay, just need better production
Orophin