if someone could reccomend me some songs by the following artists that ive heard about that'd be great.... (i dont like screaming n' stuff btw)

The New York Dolls
Against me!
The Casualties
The Dead Kennidies
Big D and the kids table
reel big fish
the stiff little fingers

yea, so those are some bands that im intersted in and if anyone knows of bands that are like these bands and u think i would like, point 'em out to me..
thanks
Streetlight Manifesto.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
Big D and RBF are more ska, but there IS some punk in there... on that note, Wailing Paddle by Big D and Beer by RBF are good ones to start with.

Also, check out some Bad Religion and Social Distortion. Maybe Alkaline Trio too, depending on your tastes.
The Stooges
The MC5
Agent Orange
The Adolescents
Black Flag
M.D.C.
The Faction
Jello Biafra and the Melvins
Minor Threat
Angelic Upstarts
Oi Polloi
Streetlight Manifesto
Operation Ivy
The Toasters
The Specials
Fishbone

There should be a stickied rec thread...
bad religion?
Quote by Sinforsale

"How can you even understand that?" my friend told me it sounded like a Donkey was getting raped by a giant panda bear.
Quote by saad_nirvana
err somehow i wonder how the Sex pistols ,the Ramones and Buzzcocks are missed out?!?!?

Because they suck.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
The New York Dolls- Looking for a Kiss, Jet Boy
Against me!- Reinventing Axl Rose, Burn
The Casualties
The Dead Kennidies- Holiday in Cambodia, Chemical Warfare
Big D and the kids table
reel big fish
the stiff little fingers- Suspect Device, Johnny Was
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by sc0tt0777
if someone could reccomend me some songs by the following artists that ive heard about that'd be great.... (i dont like screaming n' stuff btw)

The New York Dolls
Against me!
The Casualties
The Dead Kennidies
Big D and the kids table
reel big fish
the stiff little fingers

yea, so those are some bands that im intersted in and if anyone knows of bands that are like these bands and u think i would like, point 'em out to me..
thanks

by against me get walking is still honest, those anarcho punx are mysterious and pints of guiness make u strong. i like their older stuff a little more.

for the dead kennedies get holiday in cambodia, i like their cover of i fought the law too.

reel big fish get Beer
uhh for the casualties u can get up the punx

havent listened to the others.
Quote by saad_nirvana
err somehow i wonder how the Sex pistols ,the Ramones and Buzzcocks are missed out?!?!?

well i like them and i pretty much have all of their stuff on cd's so i dont really need reccomendations of songs by them
New York Dolls - Personality Crisis, Looking for a Kiss, Pills

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose, Those Anarcho Punks are Mysterious..., The entire "Crime..." EP

Dead Kennedys (learn how to spell that) - Kill the Poor, Police Truck, Halloween, Soup is Good Food

Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device, Wasted Life, Barbed Wire Love

Because they suck.

fail
The New York Dolls - Personality Crisis, Trash, Chatterbox
Against me! - don't listen to them
The Casualties - There are no good Casualties songs.
The Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia, California Uber Alles, MTV-Get off the Air, Kill the Poor, When Ya Get Drafted, Police Truck, Let's Lynch the Landlord
Big D and the kids table - My Girlfriend's On Drugs, Steady Riot, LAX,
reel big fish - all of them suck
the stiff little fingers - Suspect Device, Wasted Life, Law and Order, Alternative Ulster
Last edited by hardrock1315 at Aug 11, 2007,
If you don't like screaming then don't bother getting any Casualties music.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
If you don't like screaming then don't bother getting any Casualties music.

Also if you don't like ****ty music.