Hey there,

My pod xt live should be coming soon, I was wondering if any one of you had a linkin park sounding patch for xt live? That would be appreciated..

oh got one more question, will my tone sound good even if I still use a practice guitar? I am planning to buy a schecter omen 7 soon so uh, this is just temporary lol...
Also, which LP album? The new one contains lots of older vintage amps.

When using something with heavy modeling, like the pod or similar, I find the guitar rarely matters, since any basic guitar will sound, just about the same.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
Also, which LP album? The new one contains lots of older vintage amps.

When using something with heavy modeling, like the pod or similar, I find the guitar rarely matters, since any basic guitar will sound, just about the same.

Hybrid Theory and meteora mostly but dude, your second paragraph just made me very very happy heheh

Actually, I don't mean that you can just take any guitar, or even a low grade acoutsic and it'll sound the same, but any decent set of pickups will do. When I had the POD pro, pretty much all my gear sounded the same. The wood really didn't matter, and there were only slight differences in the timbre of my tone. Which is fine with me, it presents a reliable tone setting I could use when I didn't have my own guitars with me.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra