Check out my band's latest track. Its kinda ambient, an interlude of sorts, with a Mars Volta influence I would say. We might add a couple little things to it to add sum variety as I know it might be a bit repetitive. So tell me what you think...constructive criticism welcome.
By the way it was a 1 take.

http://www.myspace.com/dnamusic26
Clean up the drums and add more toms and less snare? Otherwise good for a 1 take.
I would just like to make you aware the name DNA has already been used, by a recording band. In case you care.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Just going to add that, DNA is a local band in my area, but they dont play anymore. Are you in western PA^?
No, this band was from New York, they broke up though. They're old, formed in the late 70's.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50