30 17%
Bad
13 7%
Pure Crap
102 58%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 2
Pure meh-ness
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Crap. DBZ > Naruto.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
so so. It's not bad, but it's REALLY way too overrated
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Garci
Crap. DBZ > Naruto.

dbz... good memories

and i find so funny, when i talk with my otaku friend, and he's always wearing that naruto thing in the head
North Korean animation>all
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I hate naruto. It's an insult to ninja. Bright orange jumpsuits serve no camoflauge.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I hate naruto. It's an insult to ninja. Bright orange jumpsuits serve no camoflauge.

+1 lol
I love the manga. I just haven't read it in forever. In fact, I haven't even touched a Shonen Jump in over a year.

I've never watched the show, though. I usually refrain from the current anime that is only in America because the manga is good.

The voice acting is almost always shit, and it kind of ruins it for me when I try and read the manga again.

The same thing happened to One Piece and Shaman King. Both mangas I love, both shows I hate.

The onyl good animes are the ones we REALLY try and make good, instead of hurrying them into a lineup to make some cash.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I love the manga. I just haven't read it in forever. In fact, I haven't even touched a Shonen Jump in over a year.

I've never watched the show, though. I usually refrain from the current anime that is only in America because the manga is good.

The voice acting is almost always shit, and it kind of ruins it for me when I try and read the manga again.

The same thing happened to One Piece and Shaman King. Both mangas I love, both shows I hate.

The onyl good animes are the ones we REALLY try and make good, instead of hurrying them into a lineup to make some cash.

I loved Shaman King lol But yeah Dragonball Z was and probably will always be the best thing on TV ever
Quote by Count Seanula
I loved Shaman King lol But yeah Dragonball Z was and probably will always be the best thing on TV ever

Ehh. I loved the action and such, but the voices killed it.

No anime that's played on channels like The WB, or daytime Cartoon Network or whatever EVER have good voiceover.

Ever.

They used to. Toonami was the best era for awesome voiceover, but it's crap now.

[adult swim] is the current king of anime with stuff like Blood+, Bleach, Trinity Blood, etc.

I really need to buy my favorite anime dvds...like DBZ, and Gundam: Wing, and etc.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

We didn't have that problem here, we had mexican voiceovers which were bloody awesome. Go on Youtube and look for some Mexican DBZ stuff, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Quote by BufordTJustice
Most anime sucks donkey balls, especially Naruto & the cult it created.

Naruto was really popular before the show ever left Japan.

Like I said, I love the manga, and it's worthy of the popularity, because it Is good, but Naruto would have been popular with or without the show.

The show wouldn't even have crossed the Pacific if it wasn't popular already, IMO.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Naruto was really popular before the show ever left Japan.

Like I said, I love the manga, and it's worthy of the popularity, because it Is good, but Naruto would have been popular with or without the show.

The show wouldn't even have crossed the Pacific if it wasn't popular already, IMO.

Wait a second, are you saying that the show is some type of tradition or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized you were talking about the American show.
Dubbed voice overs = Teh suxx0rz

I prefer the ones with sub-titles
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by fallenangel20

No anime that's played on channels like The WB, or daytime Cartoon Network or whatever EVER have good voiceover.

Ever.

They used to. Toonami was the best era for awesome voiceover, but it's crap now.

[adult swim] is the current king of anime with stuff like Blood+, Bleach, Trinity Blood, etc.

I really need to buy my favorite anime dvds...like DBZ, and Gundam: Wing, and etc.

Toonami used to pwn everything. I agree that the voices in DBZ killed it a lot of times. DBGT just killed the series completely for me.

Naruto < Pure Crap.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by fallenangel20

Ever.

CNX was better than Toonami and I loved Gundamn Wing and Cowboy Bebop oh and Outlaw Star was immense
It's crap. I watched it for like 5 minutes once and it was so boring. Hear that, creators of Naruto? Yeah it's boring, and when they're not punching the crap out of each other, they're, insulting each other. It's stupid. I have seen better.
Quote by Black Star
Toonami used to pwn everything. I agree that the voices in DBZ killed it a lot of times. DBGT just killed the series completely for me.

Naruto < Pure Crap.

Yeah I agree, the DBGT thing, I mean. The regular DB was ok, sort of a build-up to DBZ, but the DBGT was just dragging it on too long.
Quote by lounge act
Horrible
American animation>Japimation

GTFO my internets!

In fact, GTFO everyone's internets ever!
Quote by lounge act
Horrible
American animation>Japimation

Very true.
Quote by SuperRitsu
Dubbed voice overs = Teh suxx0rz

I prefer the ones with sub-titles

They hack good dialogued episodes to pieces, and they cut alot of stuff out too.
I can't wait to see what they do to some of the upcoming episodes.

Anyways, its a good show, but has its crap parts, and its crap characters
Quote by Slaytanic6606

Yeah, we'll see what you say when they do an episode where he fights in a volcano.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
Yeah I agree, the DBGT thing, I mean. The regular DB was ok, sort of a build-up to DBZ, but the DBGT was just dragging it on too long.

I loved DB and DBZ. But DBGT just got me sick of the whole series. I still watch the occasional episode of DBZ though.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by AceOfBlades

GTFO my internets!

In fact, GTFO everyone's internets ever!

are you telling your and everyone's internets to get the fuck out?

how the fuck does it work?

.....there's something called opinion, so stop being a douche..and an otaku
My Spanish Hearts
I like the manga. The anime sucks.
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
It's horrible to start with.

Even more horrible the fact that it's insanely overrated.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
I hate the american versions of almost every anime. They take shows ment for older teen and butcher them and market it to kiddys. It sucks, the voiceovers suck, and the cut upscenes and such suck.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
It's a good show but IMO that's it, it's good nothing more. However there's people at my school who are obsessed with the show and everyone seems to say it's great.

However with shows like DBZ, Evangelion, Inuysha and Gundams, Naruto can't come close IMO.

Actually I would rather watch Pokemon...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
By far...

The worst ****ing show i have ever seen...
White Ibanez Rg 350Dx w/ Dimarzio Evolution at Bridge and neck and Dimarzio Air Norton in middle.
I agree with Fallenangel20, the English dub killed it. It was put on Toonami for a reason, the English dub is meant for young boys. Although don't get me wrong, the manga is amazing. Naruto has turned into more of a fad now, and frankly, that annoys the hell out of me. As for what Slaytanic said about Naruto's track suit, orange is the new black.
666 BRO
"BELIEVE IT!! I'M A NINJA NINJA NINJA! BELIEVE IT! BELIEVE IT!!"

That ranks right up there with:

"Inuyasha!
Kagome!
INUYASHA!
KAGOME!!
INUUUYAAASHAAA!!
KAGOMEEEEEE!"

You get the idea.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Full Metal Alchemist ftw.

I've wanted to watch Bleach, but haven't got around to it.

Edit: Naruto was okay, killed time and boredom at least.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Page 1 of 2