Alright, as many of you have probably saw, I'm making a replica of Kurt Cobain's Fender Mustang. Now, I'm at the painting stage, and need to know the following things.

Where can I get Sonic Blue guitar paint?
Which wood primer should I use?(Canada)
What do I need to finish it? Something about clearcoat and glass.
How many coats of each?
Do not use Krylon. Krylon isn't good guitar paint anymore!
You can use nitrocellulose if you have access to it, or you can use lacquer, but this requires curing time. I get some good info from paintyourownguitar.com. You can purchase a book or just read all the newsletters.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If you want Nitro you can try ordering Mohawk paint Nitro, not sure there site, but I heard someone use it and posted pics of it, and it looked really nice, this is if your in Canada.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Do not use Krylon. Krylon isn't good guitar paint anymore!
You can use nitrocellulose if you have access to it, or you can use lacquer, but this requires curing time. I get some good info from paintyourownguitar.com. You can purchase a book or just read all the newsletters.

Krylon is Acrylic lacquer and was used heavily by Crash Matto for the Fender Custom Shop's Graffiti series of Strats ... including the ones used by EC on various tours, and a John Mayer custom.

And duplicolor is good, too.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!