19 37%
Voters: 52.
probably a store. because fountain soda is mainly soda water
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Fountain drinks are basically syrup mixed with water, rite before it dispenses.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I like Fountain Pop more cause I like having a drink like that more than cans. and whenever I have one of those it usually means fast food.

and its always cold.
Last edited by IbanezPlayer27 at Aug 11, 2007,
depends on whether the soda fountain sucks or not
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
I honestly taste no difference. It does taste better poured, as aposed to straight from the bottle IMO.
Plus when you drink from the can, there's no experience. When you get a fountain drink it can be fun, like walking down to speedway and fighting crime on the way
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I like it from the can/bottle.
It tastes more... fresh.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
From the fountain it's always cold whereas the can could have been anywhere.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Canned. Bottled just isn't the same and fountain drinks aren't comparable.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Fountain tastes so much better then can/bottle. I can't even drink soda out of a bottle because it doesn't taste right.
Quote by corrylb19
fountain goes flat too quick.

don't use ice. fountain soda is chilled beforehand.
Have you guys ever been to those old school soda fountain places where they do the mixes for you. Instead of just default cherry coke, they take cherry flavoring and mix it in with the regular coke. For some reason them doing it makes it taste way better than the original.
It really depends on where you go. Some places mix more syrup in, this makes for an amazing coke. You, however, also risk the place being cheap, this makes for a less-than-amazing coke that gets watery quickly. The beauty of canned coke is the consistency. But a good fountain coke pwns any canned coke, ever.
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Well since I'm drinking from a fountain drink right now, the obvious answer is

fountain because you can mix Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Cherry Coke and Mountain Dew (only a little dew). It's so good. Plus I have 44 oz of it and not 12 or 20.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

ya i have certain restaurants that i go to that i know always have good coke. a can is always decent, but never amazing.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Fountain for sure, unless it's Mountain Dew because it looses its flavor.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Fountain, it tastes.....fresher.

Having the CO2 pumped into it at the tap might have something to do with it.

I just find fountain drinks taste smoother, and more refreshing. In comparison, it seems like bottles or cans have a bit of a bite, or an edge to them.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
fountain drinks have way too much water in them, so it makes the soda taste bad (but thats especially for root beer, for the most part anyways)

so i'd have to say can/bottle