Page 1 of 2
Seriously.
Treating citizens of nations like they are inbred retards, having totally pussy laws that protect the guilty and exploit the victims, being total pushovers to races/cultures that aren't from their country.

I know this isn't an original thought, but that's my point. These grey, soul-less bastards in charge of things (at least in England) are ruining things for the average-joe. And they fail to realise they the average-joe is the bread and butter of society. Making things worse for us is eventually going to be this county's downfall.

I honestly live in fear of a civil war here in England. Sooner or later the government is going to go too far in their bid to be 'fair' and 'ethnically equal', or whatever bullshit they spout, and people are already getting sick of it.
Move to a third world country, I hear they're much better.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Ba Ba Rainbow Sheep, have you any wool?

Doesn't flow! Bastards!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
REVOLUTION!!!!! hey it worked in my country against you facist red-coats.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by tremeloud
Move to a third world country, I hear they're much better.

you sir are a retard
Quote by Napalmdeth
you sir are a retard

Alright .

Edit: SIGGED!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Last edited by tremeloud at Aug 11, 2007,
Quote by metalisbest
REVOLUTION!!!!! hey it worked in my country against you facist red-coats.

America has the same obsession with political correctness.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
yea i know what you're saying, heres some PC gone mad here in australia.
- sea world renamed their fairy penguins to little penguins so they dont offend gays
- blackboards are renamed chalk boards.
- young children can't wear superhero outfits to pre-school so they're not seen as "better" than the other kids.
You think you have it tough...try living in America. Twice as bad.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by tremeloud
Alright .

lol... he may be retarted, but at least he isnt british..... I think
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by metalisbest

I'm from Chicago
Quote by fretsonfire74
- sea world renamed their fairy penguins to little penguins so they dont offend gays
- young children can't wear superhero outfits to pre-school so they're not seen as "better" than the other kids.

Exactly!

Why tip-toe around everyone!

I say offend everyone as much as you can!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
im from the US and there was recently a guy that was charged with i think rape. if not i know it was something pretty bad. and he spoke some language from south america and since they couldnt find an interpreter in time it violated his right to a speedy trial and he was let go. which is pure bull$#*t. if he cant even speak/understand any english he should get out of the country.

Quote by theargus11
At least george bush isn't your president.

+100000000000000000000000

george bush is a complete idiot.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_6B6vwE83U
My gear:
gibson sg
fender stratocaster
vox AD30
crybaby wah
Last edited by Sage at Aug 11, 2007,
Quote by metalisbest

SNAP!
Quote by Sage
im from the US and there was recently a guy that was charged with i think rape. if not i know it was something pretty bad. and he spoke some language from south america and since they couldnt find an interpreter in time it violated his right to a speedy trial and he was let go. which is pure bull$#*t. if he cant even speak/understand any english he should get out of the country.

REVOLUTION!!!!! by kicking everyone out of the country, WHO HAS AN ACCENT!!!
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by fretsonfire74

Are the "little people" going to be offended by little penguins?
Quote by tremeloud
Are the "little people" going to be offended by little penguins?

Good question.... and are pigmys considered little people, or have we upgraded them to midgets??
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by Sage

thats seriously messed up, but if you think about it...if they started bending the rules who knows what they'd get away with. On the one hand you need to stick to the laws made, but sometimes they just conflict with common sense and justice.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
close it, close it now
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Quote by orpheus171
close it, close it now

YES CAPTAIN, SHES TAKING IN TOO MUCH STUPIDITY...
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by Sage

Shouldn't you be able to speak Cherokee then?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by theargus11
At least george bush isn't your president.

yea, george bush being president kinda makes me ashamed to be american
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
if u think england is bad, every single race is split apart in the US, no one talks to eachother, everyone hates eachother, and the government wont grow any balls
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
political correctness is a joke....just like religion...its just to hide reality...cause apparently nobody can deal with it.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
omfg i like one years whites wlil be a minorty in the wrold as oppoesd 2 ******s and spices
Tiger style.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Shouldn't you be able to speak Cherokee then?

Alright, put all this Native American crap to rest okay? They were hardly any more peaceful than us when we came here. The most advanced civilization wins out. End of story.
Quote by metalisbest
YES CAPTAIN, SHES TAKING IN TOO MUCH STUPIDITY...

Its a valid topic, if only to raise awareness of the fact that it's an issue. We can't just sit around doing nothing. There in lies the makings of a fascist government. We're not intolerant of minorities, the disabled or foreigners. Its just that its so bleeding ridiculous to tip toe around every single *possible* sore spot.

Who the hell is going to associate "Fairy Penguins" with gays!?! And once more, what gay would be offended by a simple classification of species?! I would not at all be surprised if we renamed the "Black Bear" to the "Darkly Pigmented Bear."
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by Chickenparts
Alright, put all this Native American crap to rest okay? They were hardly any more peaceful than us when we came here. The most advanced civilization wins out. End of story.

THEY TAUGHT US HOW TO GROW CORN we taught them how to identify small pox..... how were they as bad as us??

^^ I was only saying that this probably isnt the best place to write this, since you only get people like me making fun of it. "darkly pigmented bears" hmmmm I like how it rolls off the tounge
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Last edited by metalisbest at Aug 11, 2007,
Quote by kevinm4435
omfg i like one years whites wlil be a minorty in the wrold as oppoesd 2 ******s and spices

Pretty sure whites are minorities. AKA Africa
Quote by Sage

So according to you I should have been kicked off the country 4 years ago.Yeah kick everyone off the country that doesn't speak the language.Not even giving them a chance to learn it.I'm not defending the rapist though.If you are going to answer me.Please answer me intelligently and excuse my grammar.I just want to know what you ment by that.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by zorched
I would not at all be surprised if we renamed the "Black Bear" to the "Darkly Pigmented Bear."

Good idea. I'll ask my local congressional representative about changing to name to avoid offending any darkly pigmented peoples.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by metalisbest
THEY TAUGHT US HOW TO GROW CORN we taught them how to identify small pox..... how were they as bad as us??

They fought with each other too, they are human too. We really can't do anything about it anyway. People alive today couldn't have stopped the bad things our ancestors did. Same goes to slavery too.

Oh you were joking.
i dislike the political corecctness as much as the next but instead of just complaining, about it i have a new idea... do what napalm death did, start a socio political grindcore band, speak your mind just like they did,
Quote by ReaverNightwing
i dislike the political corecctness as much as the next but instead of just complaining, about it i have a new idea... do what napalm death did, start a socio political grindcore band, speak your mind just like they did,

Cept you can't hear a freaking word they say.
Quote by Dudewithanaxe
So according to you I should have been kicked off the country 4 years ago.Yeah kick everyone off the country that doesn't speak the language.Not even giving them a chance to learn it.I'm not defending the rapist though.If you are going to answer me.Please answer me intelligently and excuse my grammar.I just want to know what you ment by that.

Your grammer is better than ANYONE I know who has spoken English as a first language.... NICE JOB!!!! A+

LMAO!!!!! no ****, jesus get a better example than them.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by tremeloud

BREE BREE AFRICAN BREE AMERICANS BREE AREN'T BREE BREE AFRICAN BREE BREE ONLY BREE NEGRO BREE BREE AMERICANS BREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1!!!!!!!@11!!
ok well im an american but i live in the UK and i gotta say the US is not much worse than the UK. sure the US has a fascist idiot for a president who cant tell his ass from his face, but the UK is like a culture of control. in the UK your on CCTV 300 times per day on average. BUT in the US bush just passed a bill saying something like if you hinder his work to stabalize peace in iraq then you can have all of your possessions confinscated by the national treasury. so it's really one poison for another when it comes to choosing between US or UK
Quote by Zakkmann
ok well im an american but i live in the UK and i gotta say the US is not much worse than the UK. sure the US has a fascist idiot for a president who cant tell his ass from his face, but the UK is like a culture of control. in the UK your on CCTV 300 times per day on average. BUT in the US bush just passed a bill saying something like if you hinder his work to stabalize peace in iraq then you can have all of your possessions confinscated by the national treasury. so it's really one poison for another when it comes to choosing between US or UK

LETS GO TO FRANCE!!!! They got Cresounts!!!!!! mmmmm cresounts
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Page 1 of 2