If I give you a romdom piece of sheet music, Tabs, Or chords could you play it with Almost no mistakes.
And how long do you think it takes a normal person to learn how to do that

thats pretty simple, so if i gave it an hour, i could learm that and ive only been playing just under two years, it wouldnt take long

more experienced players could learn it in about half an hour

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Last edited by TheFly_1990 at Aug 11, 2007,
yeah this christmas its two years for me, and one year anniversary of my band bieng together yay

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90
Quote by TheFly_1990
yeah this christmas its two years for me, and one year anniversary of my band bieng together yay

Man, I can never find a band around here.
Congrats though!

Btw if you mean normal like, "Hey, this is my first time. I've never really touched a neck before, yet alone held something that big in my hands", I wouldn't really suggest trying this. A few of the barre chords and some of the bending can be tough for newer people.
(Would those count as barre chords, considering you might be able to play them without doing anything special?)
i wouldnt count those as barre chords, more like power chords to me, i play rhythm i just learned the entire song cause im bored lol

Eminored

Heres My band Space : www.myspace.com/xxalchemyxx

Thats me with the White SG Custom

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90
Last edited by TheFly_1990 at Aug 11, 2007,
new at guitar, a few years in classical piano. I'd give that an hour or two. most likely two on guitar. 30 minutes on piano to get it perfect.
Quote by lawinnn
new at guitar, a few years in classical piano. I'd give that an hour or two. most likely two on guitar. 30 minutes on piano to get it perfect.

is it possible to put guitar tabs to piano?

if so how?

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90
Well it depends. The biggest problem is getting the fingering right and knowing those bar chords. And I don't play lead, so the bends I don't really do. It's easier to do slides instead on an acoustic. Also, if you read music, like a previous poster said, it's a piece of cake, about half the time! The tempo 124 would be a real problem for me. I'm a slow poke
^^Woops, sorry.. I was referring to the notes, not the tabs. The guitar tab isn't that bad, thoug.
Yes i'd agree it is an easy tab, the tab one. I played it straight through. 2 1/2yrs playing.
I didnt play it at 120 as it seemed to quick approx 90 >100 sounded better to me on the second or third time through. I must admit the tab looks harder because of all the hammers' pull offs & bends But we are only using 3 chords & augmenting them with bends or whatever.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!