Poll Options
View poll results: Is it wrong?
Yes
42 23%
No
143 77%
Voters: 185.
Page 1 of 2
for somone to date a sixteen year old when their nineteen? somedude at work is doin this and i can't stand it
probly cuz im 16
your thots?
Shoooooooooooop da whooooooooooop
not really
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I dont see the problem. If its 16 and 13 its odd, but 16 is mature enough for a 19 year old.
i think 19 is closer to being an adult whereas 16 year olds are still scratching the surface so to speak. Shouldn't a person that age be more interested in girls in their age group?
Quote by Aussieloco
Only if they're having sex, then it's a no no.

Not in the state of Alaska.

There is a 3 year law meaning a 16 year old can date up to a 19 year old, but the average age gap here is over 5 years. Most people just look the other way.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

i was with my girlfriend when she was 14 and i was 17. im now 20 and shes 17 and were engaged its fine if they love each other and he dates her for the right reasons
Quote by Talentless
i was with my girlfriend when she was 14 and i was 17. im now 20 and shes 17 and were engaged its fine if they love each other and he dates her for the right reasons

you can marry her at her age in england? i think thats illegal in the states unless the parents give PARENTAL CONSENT!
Quote by nirvana4lf
you can marry her at her age in england? i think thats illegal in the states unless the parents give PARENTAL CONSENT!

were not getting married soon, were having a long engagement and yeah you need parental consent over here too.
People what is the issue? He is 19, she is 16. 30 years ago even no one would have second-thought this. Explain one good reason why this should be an issue. I won't personally go more than two years, but still.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
^ 14 and married? I think it's illegal regardless of the parents consent, but hey I'm not entirely positive. :\
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ 14 and married? I think it's illegal regardless of the parents consent, but hey I'm not entirely positive. :\

no no no we got engaged last week on her birthday, so she is 17 and ENGAGED to be married we arent getting married for another couple of years yet
im 14 and my girl is 16... O.o
btw her sister is 15 and dates 17-19 y/os
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Talentless
no no no we got engaged last week on her birthday, so she is 17 and ENGAGED to be married we arent getting married for another couple of years yet

Ah, now things are all cleared up.
666 BRO
I don't think an age difference is ever wrong because its their choice. Unless one of them is too young to be seriously dating in the first place. So it all comes down to how old you think a person should be to date.
im 19 and ill **** a 16 year old
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
haha i just keep tellin him hes gonna come home someday to that nbc dude or whatever
"hi i'm chris hansen, why don't you have a seat right over there..."
Shoooooooooooop da whooooooooooop
16 and 19 is horrible.
especially when the 19 year old ****ed a 14 year old when he was 18.
this is a true story btw.

anyways. yes. i think it is wrong.

unless i'm the 19 year old banging the 16 year old. then it's fine.
Quote by SavageNights
I'm 19, and I think you are just jealous.

I'm jealous of your avatar. ....
666 BRO
lol what's the problem? in the netherlands, 17 year old girls dat e 33 year old guys...have seks with em and they still don't give a damn....so be HAPPY it's ONLY a 3 year difference
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
It's not bad at all, you stupid prudes.

The 17 and 30 thing is stretching it though.
i know, we told her....she doesn't wanna know
but the 33 old guy is kinda nice...he behaves like 14 so that does make a difference and it's easy: if you wanna go somewhere, he'll drive ^^ ( you aren't allowed to drive in the netherlands while under 18 years old)
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Quote by Jackolas
It's not bad at all, you stupid prudes.

The 17 and 30 thing is stretching it though.

It depends on the 2 people involved. If, for example, the older one is building flase expectations in the younger over the precise nature of the relationship(ie the older one just wants some tight young pussy, but the younger thinks there's like mortgages and children in the offing), that's sort of dubious. Although people have to learn sometime.
Quote by MightyAl
It depends on the 2 people involved. If, for example, the older one is building flase expectations in the younger over the precise nature of the relationship(ie the older one just wants some tight young pussy, but the younger thinks there's like mortgages and children in the offing), that's sort of dubious. Although people have to learn sometime.

You can't put things into boxes so much.. I was with a girl 2 school years younger than me, and she totally "pwned" the relationship.
Quote by Jackolas
You can't put things into boxes so much.. I was with a girl 2 school years younger than me, and she totally "pwned" the relationship.

I gave one example, and that being of one partner leading the other on. Just because it was the older doing the leading means nothing, because either can do it.
It's important to remember that this is the internet. Everything is black or white, there are no shades of grey, and everything gets a label.
its only wrong until u get outta school/both over 18. Its also not wrong if the chick is 19 and the dude is 16.
^
They're matured adults by then (I hope).

It's debatable how mature a 16 years old girl is in a relationship. But you know what, these days girls look a lot older than their actual age show. If she looks 18, then people walking on the streets won't notice that a 19 years old is screwing her
Quote by MightyAl
I gave one example, and that being of one partner leading the other on. Just because it was the older doing the leading means nothing, because either can do it.
It's important to remember that this is the internet. Everything is black or white, there are no shades of grey, and everything gets a label.

Too true mate. Infact in life in general, there is too much black and white opinions imho.
Page 1 of 2