this is kind of tricky to word, but ill give it my best shot. how many songs there are that were remade, and neither the origional nor the remake was a single (or played on the radio/ released to the public in some way)

the only one i can think of is "no quarter," the origional by zepplin, the remake by tool, neither of which was a single for either band. does anybody else know of any more?
u cant spell slaughter without laguhter!

Quote by drew
look, lets not go into who drunk-called who, who threw what at who, or who put what in the freezer
Zep's when the levee breaks...and APC's version....i think Maynard likes zeppelin...
Elliott Smith....Too Soon

Gear:
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Epi Les Paul Standard
Ibanez GAX70
Squier strat
Squier Precision Bass
MIA Fender Jazz Bass
Taylor 110
Yamaha (whogivesadamn)

Crate 120W amp

Various Stomps and effects.
Black Sabbath - Sabbra Cadabra covered by Metallica
Metallica - Master of Puppets covered by Trivium (not sure of either versions radio play)
Just look on cover albums like APC's eMOTIVe or RATM's Renegades, most of the songs on both of those were neither big for the coverer or the coveree.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
The Trivium cover was part of a Kerrang! remastered series CD. They took a bunch of modern bands and had them cover the whole Master of Puppets album. That was about the best song on the entire thing.
There was also a whole album of covers of John Lenon songs, calle Instant Karma done for Amnesty International.

But on that subject, I kno Coheed and Cambria did a song originally by The Band, but idk what song.
The word your looking for is Cover songs.
Misfit's Last Caress and all the covers by Metallica, AFI, NOFX and others are not singles. Similarly the Guns N' Roses cover of Attitude is not a single. I believe that the Ramones' Somebody Put Something in my Drink was not a single and it was covered by Children of Bodom.
Quote by deathbyawesome
Just look on cover albums like APC's eMOTIVe or RATM's Renegades, most of the songs on both of those were neither big for the coverer or the coveree.

What's Going On and Imagine were huge. Peace Love and Understading was pretty big for Costello though. But the rest not so much.