well, who owns or has played this series of ibanez? and what are your opinions.
Guitars
Fender Highway One Telecaster
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120
Boss Chromatic Pedal Tuner

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
I think they're amazing. I learned to play on one, owned one for a while, and my best friend has one. They're great guitars, especially for the price, and I highly recommend them. What style of music do you play?

edit: looking at your gear, you might want to invest in a new amp right now, instead of another guitar, and I think most people would agree...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
My Ibanez Artcore AS73 (335 style semihollow) is outstanding. Stupid lightning bolt on the headstock though.
^^^
i have the same, i love the guitar, best money i have ever spent, one of my 25 guitars and i pick it every time
ya ur right, i would need a new amp first, my bad, i saw on gc and since i fell in love with the looks i just wasnt thinking about a new amp, my bad.
Guitars
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
Artcores are some of the best value semis/hollows around.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Well your guitars are good enough though the Artcores are definitely sweet. If you don't have a lot of cash but would like a tube combo there is the used market. There are a number of new $200 5 watt tube combos, I would check out the Crate Palamino and Peavey Valveking Royal 8. Both are surprisingly loud and good distortion (would need a pedal for metal.) You could keep your Crate for more power and have sweet tube distortion available.
but i need an amp that i could gig with
Guitars
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120

Strings
Dean Markley 10's