Page 1 of 2
What is the quickest way to loose weght? Besides running, swimmin, or gastric bypass surgery?
Well those ideas you mentioned are the best..... Eating healthy, at least 5 times a day but in really really small portions. There is no secret in losing weight fast.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by JC13
So, you want to lose weight without doing any exercise whatsoever? OR get surgery? It's not going to happen.

LIES!

cocaine worked for me
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Diet supplements can speed up the process if you follow the directions good.
Weight lifting gives you more muscle and more muscle burns more calories.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Liquid extasy before bed is aperntly really good.

But legally, just dont eat for a weak, drink only water, you'll be mighty hungry but it will work.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
don't eat.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by Absent Mind

But legally, just dont eat for a weak, drink only water, you'll be mighty hungry but it will work.

In the long run when he has to eat again his metabolism will be so ****ed he'll gain the wait back and more.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

An all water diet. Don't drink anything but water. Avoid eating much and eat it water. No joke, it helps. oh yeah, and coke.
Quote by Absent Mind

Stupid advice.

If you're going to diet, don't go under 800 calories a day, or your body will go into 'starvation' mode, and retain fat more.

A good tip is just to exercise more, take up running or do sit ups or push ups, 15 mins a day is enough to notice a difference.

Before you have your dinner fill up on fruit, so you end up getting less calories from the meal but don't feel as hungry. And drink plenty of water, it'll stop you feeling as hungry, plus it's just good for you.
What im doing is about 150 sit ups a day and i go on my trampoline for about an hour a day and walk to whereve i can realisticall. Thats the best way to burn calories without really exercisings strenously (spell check?) plug in your ipod and its enjoyable also dont eat as much and eat grapes or apples for snacks and drink **** loads of water makes you less hungry

EDIT My god i apologise for the terrible typing errors
Protein fills you up more and helps with lifting weights too. I drink alot of coffee/energy drinks and that helped me lose weight, bad health wise, but i just love coffee/espresso's. Eat when you wake up, dont eat 3 hours before you sleep.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

If you don't eat. My brother lost 100 pounds in 2 months eating only on Tuesdays.
For Those About to Rock I Salute You
exercise, eat healthy. reapeat x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

thats the healthiest and best way to do it. Sweat A LOT when you exercise.
i used to be really over weight actuallly. but i lost about 60 pounds in 10 months and now im in great shape. what i did was

first i started eating healthier.

breakfast: cereal or 2 servings of oatmeal. No juice either. just more milk if your thirsty. (low fat or skim milk)

lunch: turkey sandiwch with vegetables of your choice. choose at least 3 different kinds of vegetables to add on your sandwhihc. dont put any mayo.

dinner: depends... nothing unhealthy but it dosent have to be so strict.. no pasta or burgers or pizza and stuff like that.

try to incorporate fruits into your diet. some days i actually ate fruit as a dinner.

and throughtout the day you can eat a cereal bar as a snack. dont eat more then 2 of them a day though

i also signed up for a local gym, lifted weights 3 times a week.

and this is the helly part... at least 30 minutes of some kind of cardio 6 times a week. this includes taking a ride on a bike, running, or swimming(i know you said no running and swimming, but running and swimming are the two most effective ways). though i fopund the most fun way was to take a basketball and a couple of buddys and shoot some hoops. or maybe even by yourself too. using a punching bag for about 30 minutes and then 5 minutes of jump roping is also sufficiant cardio that can build arm strength too. good luck

EDIT

my cousin is a nutrisionist and he told me on weekends or when your off of school or work, do your cardio right when you wake up, before breakfast. this can be up to 300% more effective then normal cardio because fat is stored energy. and since you didnt eat anything for at least 8 hours your body wont be taking carbs which you ate during the day, b ut fat in your body. and if your running on a treadmil or biking on one of those machines, remember 3500 calories is 1 pound of fat

//thread
Last edited by mrchow at Aug 11, 2007,
exlax

even if it dosnt work, its always fun
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
Quote by feltgrape
Diet supplements can speed up the process if you follow the directions good.
Weight lifting gives you more muscle and more muscle burns more calories.

yes, true, but you must do "weight TRAINING"--this is where you have to go and see a trainer if you really want anything to actually happen when you incounter weight training (the propert way to lift weights)... otherwise (if you don't go into TRAINING for weight liftiing) then you risk OVER-training your body, thus leaving you in a 'catabolic'(muscle break-down) state the whole time, and it will very hard to recover from overtraining (and RECOVERY from weight lifting is the KEY to GROWING!)

in other words: if you're STILL feeling sore after weight training, then you DID NOT get all of your nutritional values met for GROWING NEW MUSCLE MASS.

I use to wiegh 230 lbs (muscle/some-little fat), until I got namoana(sp?) I was a Power-Lifter (strength training-not body building)... you can still lose body fat and not get very big at all, and still be really ****in' STRONG! now Im only 130 lbs (due to getting sick) but Im much better now(health wise).

but sinse you don't want to excercise or anything... then you could just get namoana three times in a row like I did... probibly not a good idea though, considering I almost died from it.
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Last edited by C_majzer at Aug 11, 2007,
^^^ He said he wanted to lose weight, not lose fat. Muscle weighs more than fat, so why would he be bothered about building more of it?
DDR,u WILL suck at first but if ur always bored its a fun thing to do,whichin guessin ur always bored cause i am too and ill im doin is gaining weight,since im in a situation where i cant play it,sure people might call u gay or w/e but when ur good at it and ur in the arcade most girls dig it,but yea and its a videogame, and mostly all kids that are fat(or semi-fat) have a video game system,and they have DDR for ps2,x box and gamecube,but if u ever try it and go out and buy it i highly reccomend the ps2 versions
Die
I guarantee the weight will not come back.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Go on vacation, I just got back and as usual I lost 6 pounds

depends on how the food is where you're vacationing
dont be a lazy ****, just exercise and eat healthy, there are no superfast weight loss things other than liposuction
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ACDCROCKSHARD!!
If you don't eat. My brother lost 100 pounds in 2 months eating only on Tuesdays.

Thank you,

I also lost weight from just not really eating, my stomach also shrunk so I cannot eat as much anymore with out getting full up (also a medical operation that is growing in popularity for the f**king lazy)

You do not retain more fat from starvation, because when you eat, if you eat only healthly (sp?) (e.g very low fat foods) there will be no fat to put on, the body will convert the food straight into energy that the body needs for day to day activitys, and as long as you do not take on board more calories than you are using up, hey presto you've lost weight.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
you have to exercise if not, your skin will not contract and you will have baggy skin!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
LOSE, goddammit. Where do you get loose? I don't ****ing understand that.

Just exercise a lot. Work a different part of the body every day, it's what I do.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Ive started recently losing weight, getting myself in shape for gigs basically.

My advice is eat moderately, its best to eat a big meal rather than a small meal cause then you will snack. Bran flakes are amazing.

Also i do this Leg Magic system thing, works wonders, 2 weeks on it and my jeans are quite a bit looser. Only a 13 minute thing so its not to bad.

Although it can be a long 13 minutes lol.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^^^ He said he wanted to lose weight, not lose fat. Muscle weighs more than fat, so why would he be bothered about building more of it?

well, everyone else is talking about losing fat... so, uh... losing fat is apart of the 'getting healthier-losing fat/wieght'.

besides, if he wasn't going to lose FAT, then what is he going to lose!?
he's not trying to lose muscle & keep fat... that's just plain stupid & unhealthy in all directions, & NO he DOESN'T have to gain all that muscle... but most (or at least quite a few) would rather put on at least A LITTLE muscle mass, whilst burning fat, eh?
but the whole 'training' thing IS too much of a hassle... jus' tryin' 2 help
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
I've been drinking about a gallon of water a day and going to the gym a half hour-45 minutes twice a week and I've noticed a bit of a difference. =D
Edit-3,500 calories per pound of body fat.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

dude you could try Brags Raw-unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar

you drini 2 tablespoons 3 times a day and you dont even have to change ur diet
my mom is doin it and she has lost 5 pounds in a week
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by guitarmannn
What is the quickest way to loose weght? Besides running, swimmin, or gastric bypass surgery?

People really phail nowadays...

Quote by gibson_lover_ga
LOSE, goddammit. Where do you get loose? I don't ****ing understand that.

From the loose flaps of skin that are left.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by mrchow
i used to be really over weight actuallly. but i lost about 60 pounds in 10 months and now im in great shape. what i did was

first i started eating healthier.

breakfast: cereal or 2 servings of oatmeal. No juice either. just more milk if your thirsty. (low fat or skim milk)

lunch: turkey sandiwch with vegetables of your choice. choose at least 3 different kinds of vegetables to add on your sandwhihc. dont put any mayo.

dinner: depends... nothing unhealthy but it dosent have to be so strict.. no pasta or burgers or pizza and stuff like that.

try to incorporate fruits into your diet. some days i actually ate fruit as a dinner.

and throughtout the day you can eat a cereal bar as a snack. dont eat more then 2 of them a day though

i also signed up for a local gym, lifted weights 3 times a week.

and this is the helly part... at least 30 minutes of some kind of cardio 6 times a week. this includes taking a ride on a bike, running, or swimming(i know you said no running and swimming, but running and swimming are the two most effective ways). though i fopund the most fun way was to take a basketball and a couple of buddys and shoot some hoops. or maybe even by yourself too. using a punching bag for about 30 minutes and then 5 minutes of jump roping is also sufficiant cardio that can build arm strength too. good luck

EDIT

my cousin is a nutrisionist and he told me on weekends or when your off of school or work, do your cardio right when you wake up, before breakfast. this can be up to 300% more effective then normal cardio because fat is stored energy. and since you didnt eat anything for at least 8 hours your body wont be taking carbs which you ate during the day, b ut fat in your body. and if your running on a treadmil or biking on one of those machines, remember 3500 calories is 1 pound of fat

//thread

I was about to give advice, but you, my friend, have utterly pwn3d this thread.

You have my respect.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Dingalingling
An all water diet. Don't drink anything but water. Avoid eating much and eat it water. No joke, it helps. oh yeah, and coke.

Yeah, it helps until you start eating again.

That's the stupidest method ever. You lose weight, sure, but your metabolism hits ****ing rock bottom. You'll be weak as a baby and your body will absorb all possible fat from anything you eat in the future.

A healthy diet and exercise. That's the easiest and best way.
Don't eat.
Or become an urban ninja.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Fastest is not always best. Making a lifestyle change in which you eat healthier and get more exercise is better in the long run and makes it harder for the weight to come back.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Page 1 of 2