I just wondered how many people are from Finland and/or how many of you were sharks?

If so what type of shark/where in Finland are you from?

If nobody's Finnish, why'd you think that is?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
sharks live in the ocean, not finland

dumbass
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
I think it's because the sharks ate them all.

I thought I sucked at Finnish, but my dad's girlfriend made me listen to some finnish pop music the other day and I understood most of it. Does that count?
Quote by yeakley123
sharks live in the ocean, not finland

dumbass

Lol @ absent sense of humour.
I live in and was born in Finland. My mothertounge however is swedish since there is a 6 % minority of swedish-speaking in Finland.

/lesson
The topic title made me think of the announcer from Mortal Kombat saying "Finnish Him!", and the defeated would burn in a big, drunken bonfire or something.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Kylster
The topic title made me think of the announcer from Mortal Kombat saying "Finnish Him!", and the defeated would burn in a big, drunken bonfire or something.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
I'm a quarter Finnish, my mom's mom had two Finnish immigrant parents, but she was born in Canada. I know how to count to 10, and the word "maito". That's about it. My grandma used to speak fluent Finnish and I'd love to get her to teach me, but she's kinda weird and she's forgotten most of it, just like she's forgotten her French.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I wish i was Finnish or Swedish

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by jammoe
I'm a quarter Finnish, my mom's mom had two Finnish immigrant parents, but she was born in Canada. I know how to count to 10, and the word "maito". That's about it. My grandma used to speak fluent Finnish and I'd love to get her to teach me, but she's kinda weird and she's forgotten most of it, just like she's forgotten her French.

Yks olut, ole hyvaa.

All the Finnish you'll ever need
Don't listen to Mistress Ibanez, she's only learned the words that have a dirty meaning in Swedish.
She told me.

Nah, but seriously, Finnish is weird. All the other languages spoken in Scandinavia sound a lot alike (Danes and Norweigans understand Swedish for the most part), but Finnish is WAY out there.
It's crazy!
Yeah, Finnish is balto-somethingick, the only other language that has the same structure as it is Hungarian.

Which is good if you want to learn hungarian....
Ace, bloody Fins, coming over here, taking our precious shoals of fish.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
There are some that live in the UK. Infiltration and fish theft from the inside, I tell you!

Finnish people don't know how to live, only how to kill (Fish).
Quote by Triquad
I wish i was Finnish or Swedish

Why not a little bit of both? I'm a Finnish guy, born in Sweden, living in Finland.

Quote by meh!
Finnish people don't know how to live, only how to kill (Fish).

Not true. Many of us also spend a lot of time in the sauna.

Quote by Renka
Nah, but seriously, Finnish is weird.

Add to that, that it is spoken with a rhythm which makes you sound like a retard.
Half Finn, half Swede, born in the states.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O