so i plugged in my ipod to my xbox360 because some music on games really sucks my balls and i went to play all songs and it started to play.
long story short, it plays about 10 songs and then starts over with the original and goes through the same list of 10 songs. i have like 600 songs on my ipod how come its only playing the same 10?
thanks
well, on my ipod it can only play the first 100 songs...that's the largest playlist it supports. Just pick an album and the say play album...maybe that's what you've been doing>?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't recognized music purchased from iTunes. If that helps any.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
just shuffle em, then re-shuffle em.

10 songs is a long enough time dontcha think?
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by King_Arthur
just shuffle em, then re-shuffle em.

10 songs is a long enough time dontcha think?

I personally like to put on "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner" by Iron Maiden which lasts for 15 minutes...
Yeah it doesnt recognize any itunes music which is pretty weak. But you may have to do a system update. Which requires xbox live. And there is a thing you can download in the live marketplace that will help you play more songs i believe.
Quote by guitarguy17
so i plugged in my ipod to my xbox360 because some music on games really sucks my balls and i went to play all songs and it started to play.
long story short, it plays about 10 songs and then starts over with the original and goes through the same list of 10 songs. i have like 600 songs on my ipod how come its only playing the same 10?
thanks

that happens to me to (I have around 600-700)
Quote by WarwickFunk
Yeah it doesnt recognize any itunes music which is pretty weak. But you may have to do a system update. Which requires xbox live. And there is a thing you can download in the live marketplace that will help you play more songs i believe.

we just got it on wednesday
you cant play protected music(for all you dumb****s out there that means music that you bought)
on your xbox 360
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Still you dont know how long that thing has been sitting in the store. Trust me, give it a shot.
Quote by WarwickFunk
Still you dont know how long that thing has been sitting in the store. Trust me, give it a shot.

i dont have xbox live though
It doesn't matter if you've bought it wednesday, it almost definitely WON'T have the latest xbox live update on there. Connect to xbox live, get the update, it's free so no worries there. Also, try removing those 10 songs from your ipod and see what it plays then.

EDIT: You just have to register. You've automatically got a Silver membership, and that's free. You just have to connect your 360 to the internet to let it download the update. Or you could check the xbox website, and I'm pretty sure they put updates on there for download to put on a memory stick. Then you just stick the memory stick into the 360.
I suggest you get it. Its worth every penny really. Im on it daily even when im not playing a game. Sometimes it doubles as my phone. Plus you can get demos, game and movie trailers, whole seasons of tv shows, whole movies, and all types of other cool ****. Only $50 a year.
Quote by GizmoKaKa
I'm pretty sure it doesn't recognized music purchased from iTunes. If that helps any.

Correct. You have to get an update for your Xbox to recognize said itunes music.
Quote by WarwickFunk
I suggest you get it. Its worth every penny really. Im on it daily even when im not playing a game. Sometimes it doubles as my phone. Plus you can get demos, game and movie trailers, whole seasons of tv shows, whole movies, and all types of other cool ****. Only $50 a year.

whats your gamertag?
Quote by guitarguy17
i dont have xbox live though

You don't even need it, simply download the latest xbox update from http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/systemupdates.htm , and then burn it to a CD or DVD like the instructions tell you to. All you have to do then is put your update disc in your xbox and it'll read and update the console. My console doesn't have an internet connection either and this is how I do it.
Love is not a victory march.