Page 1 of 3
yeah its called ''alcool 94%''. i didnt even know that high was legal? the smell literally makes me gag.
anyone have any tips to get any of this **** down?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Just chug the shit, are you a man or not?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
What the hell are you drinking almost clean alcohol for anyway?

But since you're already in this position, just take that **** like a man and chug it, no complaint.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
^ +1. i found that water is generally the best chase.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Just call 911 for the case before you try it. When they arrive, if you are ok, just tell them that it was a false alarm
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by 1watt
Chase it with bleach.

Good idea, it'll probably dilute it.

And yeah, call 911 before hand.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Are you sure thats booze and not, you know, pure / rubbing alcohol? Because if your in America then 94% alcohol cannot legally be sold as a beverage, and drinking that is really not recommended. People that drink rubbing alcohol commonly go blind, and the content is very close if not the same. Honestly though, what reason do you have for drinking that? Nobody needs to be that smashed.
Google it, all the websites are in spanish or other languages.

Where'd you get this ****?
D:
Signature.
take a shot and chase it with coke
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
yea, but perhaps this was meant to be...
there could be a handful of stoners somewhere in Jersey that are on the verge of creating a new metal...a new thrash metal...

...or were all screwed =]

Deluxe Ash Strat MIA '96+DynatouchIII Deluxe900
"It's really weird how your life changes. Tonight I'm drinking water. Four years ago? Opium. Night and day, you know?"
at least thats what i do with bacardi 101(85.5%)
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
yea, but perhaps this was meant to be...
there could be a handful of stoners somewhere in Jersey that are on the verge of creating a new metal...a new thrash metal...

...or were all screwed =]

Deluxe Ash Strat MIA '96+DynatouchIII Deluxe900
I got the stuff in Canada, I walked over the border from Ontario to Quebec because I'm not legally old enough to buy it here in Ottawa.
It's apparently manufactered in Montreal.
Sure that isn't paint thinner?

Take it easy with that ****.

pour a little in the cap and pour it on your tongue. it will vaporize almost instantly, or so im told by a chemical engineer...
au contrare, dont drink it unless you wanna lose your sight
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
^ seriously?

i had like |-------------------| in my cup of coffee and im pretty buzzed right now
Quote by metal_man12
pour a little in the cap and pour it on your tongue. it will vaporize almost instantly, or so im told by a chemical engineer...

Yeah, alcohol evaporates quickly.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Disasterpiece08
dude I have 90% rubbing alcohol in my medicine cabinet...you sure its not just repackaged rubbing alcohol?

Nah it definitely exists alright. I remember seeing 95% spirits in Slovenia in the super market in the booze section.

add water.

but i dont suggest drinking it.......

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Aug 11, 2007,
Quote by Disasterpiece08
dude I have 90% rubbing alcohol in my medicine cabinet...you sure its not just repackaged rubbing alcohol?

Its a different chemical from the alcohol family.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
The only place I've seen alcohol content that high that was sold as a legal drink was in Russia, and to be fair they have more alcohol related deaths in a year then we have domestic murders, so its probably a better idea not to drink it. And at a level that high its going to taste like ass, burn all the way down, give you severe cotton mouth, blur your vision (for up to a couple days) and if you do it consistently over a short period of time might just blind / kill you. And thats all from personal experience with everclear, which still has an alcohol content about 5% less then what your about to drink.
pour it in a gallon of water
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Shattuck
The only place I've seen alcohol content that high that was sold as a legal drink was in Russia, and to be fair they have more alcohol related deaths in a year then we have domestic murders, so its probably a better idea not to drink it. And at a level that high its going to taste like ass, burn all the way down, give you severe cotton mouth, blur your vision (for up to a couple days) and if you do it consistently over a short period of time might just blind / kill you. And thats all from personal experience with everclear, which still has an alcohol content about 5% less then what your about to drink.

Jack my swag
dont? that **** could peel paint off a ****ing car.

dont be stupid, just blow it up like a mature person would.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by UTVol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=On_m3V7ZMtE

do like this kid, hes a fucking champ.

and this was at University of Alabama, only in alabama

dont worry it was water

i did that to my friends one time, i filled a whole vodka bottle full of water and went out into the living room and started chugging it. For the first few seconds everybody was laughin and cheering and then the next thing i knkow theyre trying to pull it away from me hahaha i was laughing hysterically.

EDIT: actually i just watched the whole video, that guy was fukcing stupid
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Last edited by Hpda5121 at Aug 11, 2007,
I'm obviously not going to be drinking it all tonight, just want to get a little buzz which I already have so .. +1 for me
Quote by Hpda5121
dont worry it was water

my friend goes to bama and showed me that a while back, hes met that kid and actually lived in the same building as him it wasnt water, i think he told me that they did take him to the hospital but i dont remember for sure
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Dude yea do not drink any more of that stuff. At a party a while back me and my friends were hammerin down some beers, and my dumbass friend comes out saying he has "vodka". So me and everyone else grab it and chug a good gulp one by one....all of a sudden we all started gagging and felt like we were about to throw up, and I hear from my friend who brought the stuff..."AHH **** MAN THAT's 190 proof!!!! 95 PERCENT ALCOHOL BABY..ETHANOL!!!" which is basically the new gasoline.

I do not even want to recount the night anymore, as it was just filled with throwing and up and trying to get that posion out of my body.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Page 1 of 3