So school starts on monday and i am trying to finish a project i had to do on the book blink. Blink is a completely ridiculous book that says decisions made without thinking turn out better.

Now the assignment i have is to find an article in the news where someone makes a blink decision but i'm having no such luck. Does anyone have any ideas or articles of something like this?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Find an article about a decision George Bush made.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
One quick look at the US and its recent economic/political decisions should be a lifetime of news articles.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by Zuka
One quick look at the US and its recent economic/political decisions should be a lifetime of news articles.

Is that supposed to be some cheap shot at the U.S.?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
Is that supposed to be some cheap shot at the U.S.?

A very large one at that.
Umm...Microsoft?

Bill Gates dropped out of college to work it out (back when he started it was a little project in a garage) and look at him now.

might that work?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Umm...Microsoft?

Bill Gates dropped out of college to work it out (back when he started it was a little project in a garage) and look at him now.

might that work?

it would but i think it has to be recent and i have to have an article for it.
Quote by iantheman
Quote by Atomic48

Great story. Saw it on the TV a while back.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?