Poll: RG? S?
Poll Options
View poll results: RG? S?
RG
9 56%
S
7 44%
Voters: 16.
Buying a new ibanez within the next day via the internet.

Ive tried the RG2570E in-store.

But not the S series with the ZR deal. I DO want inlays on the guitar that I can actually see, however.

AHH. What do I do?!
have u tried both models cuz thats what i'd do
also what amp do u have
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
the s series are overall better. the edge II on the rg's suck, but the edge pro's on the s's are good
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
After getting a guitar with 24 frets, I couldn't stand not having two full octaves. Arg, OCD! The ZR is good, but the Edge has a wider range. I was planning on getting the RG2570 eventually. Wish they came in black like the RG2550. Personally, I'd take the RG as I am a fan of Ibanez RGs. I've played a S470 as well; it's nice, but it feels so thin.

Quote by stevo_92
the s series are overall better. the edge II on the rg's suck, but the edge pro's on the s's are good

The RG2570 has the Edge Pro. The good S series guitars have the ZR tremolo.
Sabres don't have edge pros they have ZRs dude but i like both equal
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Thats what I mean, that RG2570 with the edge pro or a S series (i havent tried) with a ZR.

Some of the S ive seen havent had many visible inlays or whatnot.
Quote by stevo_92
You lose license to advise.

On topic, the 2xxx prestige RG is better than any S.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!