Page 1 of 3
What are somethings that overall piss you off. They don't necesarilly hve to be guitar related either. Just somethings that might make other people laugh or think are stupid, but just piss you off in general. My two are when people say they can play songs, and then when you ask them to play them the next day they're like " Oh, I dont remember any of it" I say **** you to those people. And the other is when people are like "Wow, I got so much tail last night" when they obviously didnt. Discuss...
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
emo bands, excessive power chords, the KKK, american government, neo-nazis, rappers who rap about excess, vanilla ice.... , wankers, chavs, liars
hue
People who are mean to baby fuzzy wuzzy kittens
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
People who spell retarded as "retarted" are a huge pet peeve of mine.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
People who don't use the search button.

Kidding. >_>

Umm...idiots in general.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
^ Word
I'm afraid that after I fall asleep, the man who lives under my bed will poke my with his long yellow nails. His smile scares me.

*Died in the battle against AssRammer123*
Coke reward Program, I save up for 2 weeks getting up points for a water park, and I leave tomorrow and after I enter the points they tell me it will be shipped within 2 weeks, wtf!!! just let me print them out.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Human beings in general piss me off.

I hate the human race. I can't wait for neuclear holocaust
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Bubban
People who spell retarded as "retarted" are a huge pet peeve of mine.

You just have issues, or maybe your just retarted...

I hate anul people, retarted people... actually I hate anybody I dont know + those two groups.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by bobbyj84
"Wow, I got so much tail last night" when they obviously didnt.

Beastiality is nothing to brag about.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by lakebodom59
Gene Simmons, People who dont no who led zep is AND PREPS

Gene Simmons > Life
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
People who act one way (usually kind, friendly) towards you when you're alone with them, but then act differently (rude, mean) when they're with others and yourself.

Pretty much two-faced people, I guess.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by SEALSniper1152
... and the fact that there is brail on drive-up ATMs, i mean really, do blind people drive?!?!

I love you.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
rappers who talk about racism when they're the ones using the n-word in all their songs countless times, paris hilton, and politics
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
It pisses me off when people litter, it's so terrible for the environment and it makes the town look horrible. I actually pick up litter when I see it, nothing makes me more angry than seeing that everywhere.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by lakebodom59
Gene Simmons, People who dont no who led zep is AND PREPS

What if a prep wears a Led Zeppelin shirt to school one day and claims that they are awesome.
those people on the street that play loud music and just sound terrible. then when you dont put any money in their case they glare at you like you insulted them. also homeless who start washing your windshield and then expect some money.
Last edited by akm1020 at Aug 11, 2007,
Quote by Jimmyyoung
People who are mean to baby fuzzy wuzzy kittens

Haha, I just got home from my aunts and she is extremely pissed off at my cousin (he's 24) cause he brought back two 3 week old kittens he found on his construction site.

I HATE it when people ask me "What type of music do you like?" and I say "Metal" and they say "I hate that stuff it's all about Satan and death." Pisses me off so ****ing much...

EDIT: White kids who think there so ghetto and black but they live in the biggest houses and have so much money but act poor and ****, and not having enough toilet paper when I need it :/
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Aug 11, 2007,
Kids at school who think they're to ****ing cool to walk 10 feet and throw away their garbage or spit out their gum. There's thousands of gumspots, I find it disgusting.
And hearing people chew. Or smacking and slurping when they talk. *shudders*
threads that have been done.

many , many times
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
when people put awsome foods (like potato chips) next to very strong smelling fruits (bannana's?) for like a whole day and the chips start to smell and taste like bannanas) Thats just terrible.
-Gear-
- Jasmine by takamine acoustic
...that's it
The fact that I missed out on a beautiful red 96' strat tonight because I'm poor as hell.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Metalheads that when they ask you what kind of music do you like?And I say classical.They say it's gay.What the hell?I like metal as well ,but am not a narrowmind asshat .In other words I hate narrowminded people.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Having to work tomorrow and monday..it will also make me very tired. The fact that I've had the house all to myself for the past week, and will continue to up until thursday or friday, but haven't really done anything.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
People who act one way (usually kind, friendly) towards you when you're alone with them, but then act differently (rude, mean) when they're with others and yourself.

Pretty much two-faced people, I guess.

YES! that really pisses me off more than anything.
wanting to buy a better amp but not having the money to buy one, and not being able to get a job because i don't have the time and no one will ****ing hire me (which makes no sense, i'm 16, responsible, not on drugs) becuase i have no references!
people who spend their life arguing that their music is better than all other music
narrow minded people
filled donuts

Edit: Also people who think music these days is ruining music. thats just being retarded.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
When a person wears a shirt with a name of the band and has no clue who and what they are..

and all mainstream wana be people.
Narrow minded musicians who think that rap is crap.

Oh wait... I'm one of them :/
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

People who don't understand what "Emo" is, yet think it sucks.

People who don't understand that there is good rap.

Pretty much any narrowminded people.

Overly-peppy people.

Metro-kids (Not the cool, indie kind of metro)

Most Black people.

Sub-woofers.

****ty ricers.

Racists.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
faggot @$$ bands that act/look like girls and illiterate people who can't even speak proper english. walking in on my parents having sex.
idiots, arrogant people, pricks, narrow-minded people, and people who think it's funny when they say "pull up your pants"
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Page 1 of 3